St. Peters Swim Teams
Rec-Plex Sharks USA Swim Team
The water is churning with excitement for one of the premier competitive swim organizations in the St. Louis metropolitan area. The Rec-Plex Sharks are a year-round swim team affiliated with USA Swimming. Training and competition is offered to 6- to 18-year-olds that are looking for personal challenge. Various levels of training are offered to fit most anyone’s skill level. Opportunities to compete in meets in the Metropolitan St. Louis area as well as the surrounding region will be offered.
New swimmers are welcome to join the Rec-Plex Sharks as openings become available. To find out more information about the Rec-Plex Sharks contact coach Erik Strom at ext. 1636 at 636-939-2FUN (2386), send him an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out their website at www.recplexsharks.org.
BACK TO THE TOP
Outdoor Pool Swim Team Information
St. Peters offers outdoor swim teams for ages 6-18 when Laurel Park Pool opens in the summer. Teams compete in weekly meets against other teams in the St. Charles County Summer Swim League.
2017 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Register at the St. Peters Rec-Plex beginning Saturday, April 8, 2017.
- Registration starts for all swimmers at 9 a.m. on April 8.
- Resident Privilege Cards are required in order to receive the resident rates.
- Parents must accompany children when registering.
- Registration will continue during normal Rec-Plex registration hours until all teams are full.
- Extra fees may apply for specific teams. Please bring cash or check for these team fees.
Prerequisites for Swim Team:
- Swimmers ages 10 & Under: Must be able to do one (1) lap (25 yds. total) of Freestyle with face in the water and at least be comfortable floating in a horizontal position. A maximum of one (1) stop during that lap will be allowed.
- Swimmers age 11 – 18 yrs. old: Must be able to do two (2) laps (50 yds. total) of both Freestyle (with face in the water) and Backstroke. You may only stop after your first 50 of Freestyle, before switching to Backstroke.
- Parent volunteers are an important part of swim meets and are REQUIRED to participate – no experience necessary!
| || St. Peters Resident|| Non-Resident|
| First Child|| $84|| $99|
| Second Child|| $69|| $84|
| Each Additional Child|| $63|| $77|
*Registration fees are paid to the “City of St. Peters.” Resident rates available when you submit a valid Resident Privilege Card. Cash, check, MasterCard, VISA or Discover are accepted.
For more information call 636-939-2386, ext. 1400.
BACK TO THE TOP