St. Peters Golf Club
Your Friendly Hometown Golfing Experience!
One of the Top 25 most improved golf courses in the U.S.!
- THE SHACK IS NOW OPEN! Golf is hungry and thirsty work -- fuel up at The Shack, conveniently located at the center of the course and serving a daily menu that includes hot dogs, bratwursts, burgers, turkey and tuna sandwiches, chips, candy, soft drinks, beer, mixed drinks and combination specials. Restrooms are available, too.
- SUPER VALUE! Get your Preferred Pass for discounts every time you play at St. Peters Golf Club.
- SENIOR SCRAMBLE: Sign up now and play year-round with friends! Learn more ...
- CONSTRUCTION PROGRESS: Click here for the latest updates on construction of our Golf & Banquet Center project. Interested in when the new banquet facility will be accepting bookings? Contact Dan Emrick at email@example.com or 636-477-6600, ext. 1764 for more information.
- STAY CONNECTED: Follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Tee Time! e-newsletter!
St. Peters Golf Club offers you a fun, affordable time on the links. As a community facility, we pride ourselves on providing incomparable service. Come and see why we keep so many regular customers coming back. Play 9 or 18 holes of golf, dine in the clubhouse, enjoy our WiFi, and shop for golf clubs and golf accessories in our Pro Shop. St. Peters Golf Club also offers memberships, leagues, tournament services, and banquet facilities. Golf carts are available to rent.
Check out our golf course layout and golf rates, which include discounts for St. Peters residents, Rec-Plex members, active and retired military members, seniors and youth. For more information, call St. Peters Golf Club at 636-397-2227.
St. Peters Golf Club News
LOCATION: St. Peters Golf
Club is located at 200 Salt Lick Road, on the east side of Salt Lick,
just south of I-70. GET A MAP.
IN SEASON HOURS:*
*Hours are changed on a seasonal basis. St.
Peters Golf Club reserves the right to close the golf course for bad
weather, outside tournaments or group outings. The golf course will be closed on winter weekends and holidays when the forecast calls for temperatures under 40 degrees.
To learn more or to reserve a tee time, call
us at 636-397-2227.