St. Peters Golf Club Championship
Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019
Make history in St. Peters! Claim the title at this first-ever event and be the first to etch your name on the trophy!*
*Open to St. Peters residents and Golf Club league members only.
Tournament Format:Individual Stroke Play (10 Stroke Limit) - Play it as it lies
- 4 winners in each flight! (1st & 2nd in Gross & Net Scoring. To be eligible for Net Scoring, golfers must have a GHIN Handicap or submit three signed & dated 18-hole scorecards for 2019 with their registration.
- Closest to the Pin contests on all par 3 holes!
- Shotgun start at 9:00 a.m.
- Cost: $50/player for riding, $40/player walking. Includes golf, post-golf lunch (brat or hot dog with chips & soda), and prizes. Payment is due with registration to reserve spot. Register by Sept. 30, 2019.
- Prizes and Trophies will be awarded. Trophies will be engraved and displayed at the new Caddy’s bar and grill.
In case of inclement weather, the tournament will be rescheduled for Nov. 2.
- (Ages 13 to 14) Blue Tees
- (Ages 15 to 17) White Tees
- (Ages 18 to 39) Black Tees
- (Ages 40 to 54) White Tees
- (Ages 55 to 64) Blue Tees
- (Ages 65 and up) Yellow Tees
Ladies Flights - All Play Yellow Tees
Red Flight (Ages 17 & Under)
White Flight (Ages 18 to 49)
Blue Flight (Ages 50 & up)