The state has closed the Mayor Tom Brown Senior Center to in-person services through April 22. Pick-up service is available to congregate meal participants. Meals on Wheels service has moved temporarily to once-per-week delivery of frozen meals by staff to protect the vulnerable older population. Call 636-278-2410 for more information about Senior Center meal services.
Mayor Tom Brown Senior Center
The Mayor Tom Brown Senior Center is located in the middle of town one block west of the Mid Rivers Mall Drive at 108 McMenamy Drive. The Senior Center has been serving St. Peters seniors, age 60 and up, and disabled persons, age 18 and over, since it opened its doors in January 1986.
This favorite gathering spot of local seniors has a large dining room and also offers a fitness center with workout equipment, computer stations, a small library, an activity room used for exercise classes and activities, a billiards room, games and crafts, and more.
- CLICK HERE FOR MAYOR TOM BROWN SENIOR CENTER CONTACT INFORMATION, HOURS, LUNCH MENUS AND ACTIVITY SCHEDULE
- CLICK HERE FOR AGING AHEAD CONTACT INFORMATION
- DONATE TODAY (choose St. Peters Senior Center)
• Programs and Services
• Lunch at the Senior Center
• Renting the Senior Center
• More Opportunities for St. Peters Seniors
- CLICK HERE to learn more about St. Peters' Meals on Wheels program.
- CLICK HERE to learn how you can help support the local Meals on Wheels program.
Programs and Services
CLICK HERE for Mayor Tom Brown Senior Center Contact Information and Activity Schedule
If you’ve never looked into the programs and services offered at the Mayor Tom Brown Senior Center, you don't know what you're missing.
- FREE blood sugar & blood pressure testing
- Line Dancing
- Exercise Programs
You’re welcome to come by and visit with friends, play a game of cards, shoot some pool, use the fitness facility or partake in any number of organized activities planned throughout the month such as computer classes, dances, exercise classes, art classes, bingo, pinochle and more!
Lunch at the Senior Center
The Mayor Tom Brown Senior Center serves a hot, nutritious and affordable lunch Monday-Friday for seniors ages 60 & up or disabled persons ages 18 & up. The suggested donation for lunch is $4, but you may pay whatever you can afford. Guests ages 18 and up are welcome but are required to pay $7 for lunch.
Menus are varied and consist of a main entrée, vegetables or fruit, salad or soup and a dessert. Click here to see a monthly menu.
Call 636-278-2410 to make a lunch reservation the day before you are planning on attending.
Mayor Tom Brown Senior Center Rentals
When not serving seniors, the Mayor Tom Brown Senior Center dining room is available to rent. The facility is perfect for parties up to 130 people. Catered events are allowed. (Kitchen facilities are not available to renters.)
- Seats 130 with five 6-ft. round tables and eleven 5-ft. round tables. Tables may not be rearranged.
- White table linens are available to rent at $6 per table.
- Exercise room, activity room, billiards room and kitchen equipment are NOT available for use. There is limited access to the kitchen, only the sink and serving counter are available for use.
- This is a non-smoking facility.
| DAY|| TIMES AVAILABLE || RATES || DEPOSIT |
| MON-THURS|| 5-9 p.m. || $63/hr* || $100 |
| SAT OR SUN|| 10 a.m.-4 p.m. || $75/hr* OR $420 for full 6 hrs || $200 |
| FRI, SAT OR SUN|| 6 p.m.-midnight || $525 flat rate || $200 |
*Two-hour minimum rental.
In addition to the deposit, a non-refundable initial payment of $100 is required to make a reservation, which will go toward the final payment amount. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the rental. Deposit checks are cashed and any refund will occur within 21 days after the event. If the deposit is paid for by credit card, any refund will be credited back to the card.
CLICK HERE for a downloadable PDF on rental information.
BACK TO THE TOP