Mayor Tom Brown Senior Center
The Mayor Tom Brown Senior Center is located in the middle of town one block west of the Mid Rivers Mall Drive at 108 McMenamy Drive. The Senior Center has been serving St. Peters seniors, age 60 and up, and disabled persons, age 18 and over, since it opened its doors in January 1986.
This favorite gathering spot of local seniors has a large dining room and also offers a fitness center with workout equipment, computer stations, a small library, an activity room used for exercise classes and activities, a billiards room, games and crafts, and more.
• Programs and Services
• Aging Ahead Resource Contacts
• Lunch at the Senior Center
• Meals on Wheels Program
• Renting the Senior Center
• More Opportunities for St. Peters Seniors
Programs and Services
If you’ve never looked into the programs and services offered at the Mayor Tom Brown Senior Center, you don't know what you're missing.
You’re welcome to come by and visit with friends, play a game of cards, shoot some pool, use the fitness facility or partake in any number of organized activities planned throughout the month such as computer classes, dances, exercise classes, art classes, bingo, pinochle and more! Check out the monthly schedule below.
MONTHLY ACTIVITIES SCHEDULES:
JULY 2018 (PDF)
Lunch at the Senior Center
Lunch is served Monday-Friday, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at the Senior Center. The suggested donation for lunch is $4, but you may pay whatever you can afford.
Menus are varied and consist of a main entrée, vegetables or fruit, salad or soup and a dessert.
Call 636-278-2410 to make a lunch reservation the day before you are planning on attending.
Meals on Wheels
While lunch is going on at the Center, Meals on Wheels volunteers are delivering lunch to homebound seniors and disabled residents in the St. Peters area. Meals on Wheels volunteers deliver nearly 200 meals a day, Monday-Friday, allowing these residents to remain independent in their homes.
If you are willing to help hungry homebound residents, Meals on Wheels certainly needs you. It takes a lot of people to help make the quality of life a little brighter for our area seniors and homebound residents.
- To request home-delivered meals, or to learn about volunteering for the Meals on Wheels program, call 636-278-1609.
- For more information about the Mayor Tom Brown Senior Center's services and hours of operation, call 636-278-2410.
- CLICK HERE to learn how St. Peters residents can donate to Meals on Wheels through the Meals on Wheels Voluntary Utility Round Up Program.
Mayor Tom Brown Senior Center Rentals
When not serving seniors, the Mayor Tom Brown Senior Center dining room is available to rent. The facility is perfect for parties up to 130 people. Catered events are allowed. (Kitchen facilities are not available to renters.)
- Seats 130 with five 6-ft. round tables and eleven 5-ft. round tables. Tables may not be rearranged.
- White table linens are available to rent at $6 per table.
- Exercise room, activity room, billiards room and kitchen equipment are NOT available for use. There is limited access to the kitchen, only the sink and serving counter are available for use.
- This is a non-smoking facility.
| DAY|| TIMES AVAILABLE || RATES || DEPOSIT |
| MON-THURS|| 5-9 p.m. || $60/hr* || $100 |
| SAT OR SUN|| 10 a.m.-4 p.m. || $70/hr* OR $400 for full 6 hrs || $200 |
| FRI, SAT OR SUN|| 6 p.m.-midnight || $500 flat rate || $200 |
*Two-hour minimum rental.
In addition to the deposit, a non-refundable initial payment of $100 is required to make a reservation, which will go toward the final payment amount. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the rental. Deposit checks are cashed and any refund will occur within 21 days after the event. If the deposit is paid for by credit card, any refund will be credited back to the card.
CLICK HERE for a downloadable PDF on rental information.
BACK TO THE TOP