Rec-Plex Advertising and Sponsorship
What are the benefits of advertising with the Rec-Plex? The facility is open year-round and sees over a million people walk through our doors every year! Your advertisement will be seen thousands of times by a diverse market each time families visit for fitness, swimming, ice skating, events and facility rentals. Your advertisement also shows a sense of commitment to the community!
- We host several hockey tournaments per year at state and national levels with tens of thousands of people visiting from around the country. Every three years we host State Wars, an international roller hockey tournament that brings in thousands of people from around the world!
- The Rec-Plex is home to the Saint Peters Hockey Club and Carshield AAA Hockey, which together total about 850 skaters. In addition, about five local high schools rent our ice, totaling about 300 additional skaters.
- Several other recreational groups rent our ice during the week, such as Hockey North America, totaling about 100 more skaters each week.
- We also conduct a variety of figure skating programs and public skating sessions year round, with about 1200 people on our ice each year.
- Home to the Saint Peters Figure Skating Association, which has over 120 members that use our facility year-round, and host events like Figure Skating Shows, which bring in up to 1,000 people for a performance over three nights.
- The Rec-Plex hosts many swim meets each year, including the MSHSAA Boys State High School Swimming and Diving Championships and the Gateway Athletic Conference Boys Swimming Championships, which is made up of 14 public High Schools in the surrounding school districts. These events bring thousands of people into the Natatorium each year.
- The Rec-Plex is home to the Rec-Plex Sharks, which has almost 200 swimmers on its roster, and hosts several swim meets per year as well. These meets bring in about 7,000 additional people per year.
- The Natatorium is also rented by the Lindenwood University Swim Team, as well as several local High Schools during swim season.
- The Rec-Plex has over 7,500 members that use our fitness facilities each year, such as the cardio room, weight room, indoor track, aerobics rooms and Dynamic Training Room.
- The facility hosts several basketball tournaments per year, and also hosts volleyball tournaments each weekend, with 1,000 people filling the gymnasiums each time.
- This publication goes out to over 30,000 St. Peters, Cottleville and City of St. Charles households and businesses three times per year!
Our facility is also a popular spot for rentals such as High School Lock-In events and School Field Trips, where we host an additional 1,000 people each year in both our North and South buildings.
Not sure where to start? Download the Rec-Plex Ad Descriptions.
Download the Advertising Price List.
Download the Advertising Application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rec-Plex Event Sponsorship
The Rec-Plex hosts several events each year that draw hundreds of local families to our facility. Sponsor an event for as little as $100 and show your support of the St. Peters Community!
- Open Houses (quarterly)
- Mario Kart Tournament (February)
- Winter Festival On Ice (February)
- Nurf Warz in the Gymnasium (February)
- Easter Egg Dive in the Natatorium (April)
- Rookies & Rockstars Triathlon (May)
- Spring Ice Show (May)
- Pool Parties at St. Peters Outdoor Pools
- Dive-In Movies at The Cove at St. Peters Outdoor Pool (June, July)
- Tiny Tikes Triathlon (July)
- Cardboard Boat Regatta at Laurel Park Outdoor Pool (July)
- DJ Skate in the North Ice Rink (fall & winter)
- Halloween Carnival in the Rec-Plex South Gymnasiums (October)
- Breakfast with Santa in the North Food Court (December)
- Winter Wonderland Ice Show (December)
Download the 2023 Event Sponsorship Price List.
Download and fill out the Rec-Plex Event Sponsor Form and submit to email@example.com.
Rec-Plex Sponsorship Inquiry Form