Rec-Plex Advertising and Sponsorship
What are the benefits of advertising with the Rec-Plex? The facility is open year-round and sees over a million people walk through our doors every year! Your advertisement will be seen thousands of times by a diverse market each time families visit for fitness, swimming, ice skating, events and facility rentals. Your advertisement also shows a sense of commitment to the community!
- We host several hockey tournaments per year at state and national levels with tens of thousands of people visiting from around the country. Every three years we host State Wars, an international roller hockey tournament that brings in thousands of people from around the world!
- The Rec-Plex is home to the Saint Peters Hockey Club and Carshield AAA Hockey, which together total about 850 skaters. In addition, about five local high schools rent our ice, totaling about 300 additional skaters.
- Several other recreational groups rent our ice during the week, such as Hockey North America, totaling about 100 more skaters each week.
- We also conduct a variety of figure skating programs and public skating sessions year round, with about 1200 people on our ice each year.
- Home to the Saint Peters Figure Skating Association, which has over 120 members that use our facility year-round, and host events like Figure Skating Shows, which bring in up to 1,000 people for a performance over three nights.
- The Rec-Plex hosts many swim meets each year, including the MSHSAA Boys State High School Swimming and Diving Championships and the Gateway Athletic Conference Boys Swimming Championships, which is made up of 14 public High Schools in the surrounding school districts. These events bring thousands of people into the Natatorium each year.
- The Rec-Plex is home to the Rec-Plex Sharks, which has almost 200 swimmers on its roster, and hosts several swim meets per year as well. These meets bring in about 7,000 additional people per year.
- The Natatorium is also rented by the Lindenwood University Swim Team, as well as several local High Schools during swim season.
- The Rec-Plex has over 7,500 members that use our fitness facilities each year, such as the cardio room, weight room, indoor track, aerobics rooms and Dynamic Training Room.
- The facility hosts several basketball tournaments per year, and also hosts volleyball tournaments each weekend, with 1,000 people filling the gymnasiums each time.
Our facility is also a popular spot for rentals such as High School Lock-In events, where we host an additional 1,000 people each year in both our North and South buildings.
The Rec-Plex hosts several events each year as well:
- Nurf Warz in the gymnasium
- Easter Egg Dive in the Natatorium
- DJ Skate in the North Ice Rink
- Dive-In Movies at The Cove (St. Peters Outdoor Pool)
- Adult Softball Tournaments
- Rookies and Rockstarts Triathlon
- Cardboard Boat Regatta in the Natatorium
- Halloween Carnival in the Rec-Plex South gymnasiums
- Breakfast with Santa in the North Food Court
Download a Sponsorship Application.
Not sure where to start? Download the Rec-Plex Ad Descriptions.
Rec-Plex Sponsorship Inquiry Form