MID-SUMMER SIZZLER: Outdoor pool passes are 50% off NOW! Rec-Plex Members get 75% OFF!
DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE DOCUMENT:
(pdf document - 2 pages)*
ATTENTION, ACTIVE OLDER ADULTS!
Members of select Medicare health plans can enjoy a FREE basic Rec-Plex Membership!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
WE NEVER CHARGE AN ENROLLMENT FEE!
All St. Peters Rec-Plex passholders enjoy access to fitness and recreational facilities, member discounts and more.
As a St. Peters Rec-Plex member, you have access to:
- More than 8,000 square feet of fitness! Enjoy state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment.
- Indoor rubberized Sportflex track.
- OPEN PLAY basketball, volleyball and pickleball.
- 3,300-square-foot leisure pool with a 130-foot waterslide, current channel and play features for family fun.
- 50-meter pool for recreational swimming and adult lap swimming.
- NHL-size rink with public ice skating sessions FREE to members.
- FREE Group Aerobics classes!
- FREE Active Older Adult classes!
- Youth Fitness Room (Currently Unavailable)
- Family locker rooms and adults-only locker rooms.
- FREE use of towels. (Basketballs & Locks for Lockers Currently Unavailable)
- Tot Drop babysitting services (discounted for members) (Currently Unavailable)
- Member discounts on many of our fitness classes and recreational programs, including 50 percent off passes to our Outdoor Pools.
Register for your Rec-Plex Pass at the Rec-Plex, 5200 Mexico Road.
Come to the Registration Desk and be prepared to take a photo for your
Registration hours are: Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.-7 p.m., and on Saturday from 9 a.m.-3 p.m., except on City holidays.
If you have more questions, please call us at 636-939-2386, ext. 1400.
and offerings are subject to change. Verify current prices and other information with the St. Peters Rec-Plex.