Random Acts of Kindness Program
Nominate an outstanding citizen of St. Peters for the Random Acts of Kindness Program.
St. Peters’ Random Acts of Kindness Program was created by the Board of Aldermen and Mayor to help citizens recognize fellow citizens for going ABOVE and BEYOND with demonstrations of acts of kindness in our community.
No one is too young or too old to make a difference, and no act of kindness is too small! Help St. Peters celebrate the GOOD and nominate someone for a Random Acts of Kindness award.
Purpose and Objective
- To recognize acts by people in our community that make St. Peters a great place to live;
- To motivate all citizens to see the good happening in their community;
- To celebrate ABOVE and BEYOND kindness during regular Board of Aldermen meetings.
- Nominees must be individuals who reside or own a business in the City of St. Peters;
- Groups are also eligible;
- There is no age limit;
- The Mayor and Board of Aldermen, as well as their immediate family, are not eligible to make nominations nor receive awards;
- Acts not eligible for an award include, but are not limited to: specific job or volunteer duties; matters of political controversy, ideological or religious responsibilities, or those contrary to City of St. Peters policies.
The nomination procedure shall include the filing of the Random Acts of Kindness nomination form (see printable downloads below) at City Hall located at One St. Peters Centre Blvd., St. Peters, MO 63376 or through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions can be directed to 636-477-6600. Specific examples must be cited identifying ways in which the nominee went ABOVE and BEYOND to demonstrate acts of kindness to benefit the community or individual(s) outside of the nominee’s own family. Nominations are accepted on an ongoing basis but must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the presentation date for consideration that quarter. Nominations are reviewed and considered by a committee of staff members appointed by the City Administrator. The committee will inform the Mayor and Board of Aldermen of recipients selected for the Award.
Award and Recognition
Awards will be given four times per calendar year or at the discretion of the committee. Recipients will be recognized quarterly at a regularly scheduled Board of Aldermen meeting and will receive a Random Acts of Kindness Certificate signed by the Mayor. Recipients may also be recognized in City of St. Peters publications.
Printable Downloads (PDF)
Random Acts of Kindness Nomination Online Form