St. Peters Police Services (Records Division)
Missouri Sunshine Law Request for Records
Please complete the St. Peters Police Department Records Request form
(2 pages). Refer to the Incident Request Procedure form (Instructions) if mailing in your request.
In person request:
- A photo ID or notarized request form is required for access to some records.
- There is a $1.00 per page cost for police reports. Refer to request form for all other applicable fees.
- Complete the Records Request form
- We are located in the St. Peters Justice Center at 1020 Grand Teton Drive, St. Peters, MO
- Records office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Traffic accident reports are normally available seven days after the date of the incident.
- There is a 3 day turnaround time for all other records due to research and duplication time.
- A photo ID is required for access to some records.
- Complete the Records Request form. DO NOT SIGN either page until you are in the presence of a notary.
- See the instruction sheet (page 3) for detailed instructions before filling out this form. Your signature must be notarized.
- Once the notarized request is received, a Records clerk will call and provide the fee and payment information.
Fingerprinting Services (Public Requests)
The St. Peters Police Department will only provide fingerprinting services to City residents and to persons requiring fingerprints for businesses located within the City of St. Peters.
- The charge for fingerprinting services is $10.00 per fingerprint card. We accept cash, credit/debit cards, or money order.
- Fingerprinting services are only provided Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm at the Records window (Closed on Holidays).
- The best time to come to the station for fingerprints is between 9:00am to 11:00am and from 3:00pm to 5:00pm.
- Applicant should bring their own fingerprint card or an FBI Generic Applicant Card (FD 258) can be provided and is the only one we keep in stock.
St. Peters Police Department Criminal History Record Check
This is a St. Peters Municipal local criminal history record. It does not reflect an individual’s complete criminal history
. Any federal, state or local offenses committed in another municipality will not be included.
- The fee for a local criminal history record check is $2.00. We accept money order, credit/debit cards, or cash. Please provide a money order for payment on mail-in request.
- A photo ID is required (a copy of your photo ID must accompany the Record form for mail-in request)
- Generally, record checks are processed while you wait.
- For mail-in request, complete the St. Peters Police Department Criminal History Record form. There is a section on the form for the notary. The signature of the individual requesting their criminal history must be notarized in the presence of a notary.
Please contact the Records Division for other services we provide or refer to our request form for further information.
If you have any questions regarding any of our services and/or fees, please contact the Records Section at (636) 477-6600 ext. 3525. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m to 5 p.m.