New at the St. Peters Rec-Plex
To check out all of our programs, CLICK HERE for the Leisure Line Online.
The Rec-Plex is excited to add NEW PROGRAMS FOR ALL AGES AND LEVELS, including a new type of DYNAMIC TRAINING EXPERIENCE!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE NEW REC-PLEX DYNAMIC TRAINING CENTER
- Extreme Lift Room Move: Extreme Lift Room closing at Rec-Plex on March 1
- Extreme Lift equipment moving to Dynamic Training Center (formerly Lindenwood HIT Center), 5252 Mexico Rd., attached to Rec-Plex South.
- Dynamic Training Center opens March 5
- Extreme Lift & Dynamic equipment immediately available
- Rec-Plex members get FREE use of Dynamic Training Center through September 2018.
- Bring your membership ID Card to check in at the Dynamic Training Center
- More space for Active Older Adult classes
- After equipment moves from Upper Aerobics Room to Dynamic Training Center
- NEW Youth Fitness Room for ages 7-12 coming March 5
- Replaces Extreme Lift Room at Rec-Plex
TRAINING CENTER FEATURES:
- 12,000 sq. ft. addition
- 10,000 sq. ft for programming/equipment
- 8,000 sq. ft. of Astro Turf
- 3-Lane Sprint Track
- Dynamic Workout Equipment—kettlebells, box jumps, battle ropes, sleds, tires and more!
- Extreme Lift Equipment
- New Classes coming soon
- Locks, towels, lockers & showers available
- Same Rec-Plex drop-in rates for non-members
- Office space available to rent
Learn more: www.stpetersmo.net/DTC
JOB FAIR AT THE REC-PLEX ON FEB. 21, 3-6 P.M.
Get Your Kids Off the Couch this Summer! APPLY NOW for part-time jobs at the Rec-Plex. Click to learn more ...
2018 REC-PLEX WINTER GAMES
Feb. 25, 4-6 p.m.
Register in Advance
The St. Peters Rec-Plex invites you and your family to take part
in the 2018 Rec-Plex Winter Games! This fun event on Sunday, Feb. 25,
2018, from 4-6 p.m., offers a chance for fun and memories on the ice for
all skill levels and ages. Try
your hand at ice hockey, figure skating, curling, speed skating and
slalom all on the Rec-Plex North rink. Complete all five events and earn a medal! Register now online or call 636-939-2386, ext. 1400. Advance registration is required. Space is limited. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
FITNESS IS FUN!
Check out these new Rec-Plex classes designed for kids ages 7-11! Each class meets weekly for 4 weeks during the 6 o'clock hour. The cost is only $28 for Rec-Plex members or $38 for the general public, and they're FREE to GOLD+ members!
Junior Power Time
Mondays, 6-6:50 p.m.
Kids learn cross-training techniques and skills that challenge and boost
cardio and muscular endurance, increase strength and improve
Wednesdays, 6-6:50 p.m.,
This class promotes exercise and athletic movements in a fun, game-oriented setting – each class is unique!
Thursdays, 6-6:50 p.m.,
Featuring kid-friendly routines based on original Zumba® choreography, this class breaks down the steps and adds games, activities and elements of cultural exploration.
CLICK HERE for Rec-Connect and browse programs to learn more about these Youth Fitness classes.
LITTLE ONES AND ME Swim Classes
New Little Ones and Me swim classes are available on weekday mornings for ages 6-36 months with their parents. CLICK HERE for Rec-Connect and browse for Swim Lessons to learn more.
TOTAL BODY CAMP
Small Class • Big Results • Great Value!
Sign up NOW—new classes each month!
Total ... Cardio, Strength, Nutrition!
Body ... Upper Body, Lower Body, Core!
Camp ... 2 or 3 Days a week, 4 Weeks, Flexible Scheduling!
Work with certified personal trainer David Griffith in a small group setting and learn firsthand the benefits of total body workouts! Choose 2 or 3 days per week for 4 weeks. Multiple 45-minute class times available daily between 5:15-10:15 a.m. Reserve your spot today!
DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE FLYER (pdf) for more information.
CHECK THE LEISURE LINE ONLINE FOR THE LATEST CLASSES.
OR, sign up now through REC-CONNECT.