Business is Booming in St. Peters, MO!
IN THE NEWS ...
- Aug. 23, 2021. i3 Broadband Takes FastTrac to St. Peters: i3 Broadband has expanded to St. Peters to provide another option for high-speed internet service. Gov. Mike Parson, St. Peters Mayor Len Pagano, St. Charles County Executive Steve Ehlmann and Congressman Blaine Luetkemeyer helped cut the ribbon at the company's new location on Turner Boulevard. i3 Broadband will make a $100 million investment to bring fiber-optic, high-speed internet service to area homes and businesses. WATCH THE STORY ON SPTVNOW.NET ABOUT THIS FASTRAC SUCCESS!
- More than 4 million square feet of new commercial space – office, retail, light industrial – developed since 2017
- Easy transportation access – land, air and rail
- World Class Workforce – Midwest Values (click for video)
- Amazing Quality of Life
- Affordable housing
- Great schools and universities
- 25 parks = 1,350 acres, 27+ miles of trails
- Free lakeside concerts
ST. PETERS 'FASTRAC' TEAM ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DOWNLOAD
St. Peters Development Zones
Click the images below to download printable PDF documents:
- Pull together experts for your team.
- We expedite your project with our "one stop" permitting process.
- Successful track record to keep your project on time and on budget.
- We stay in touch with you through the process AND after you have your ribbon cutting.
- CLICK HERE FOR FASTRAC SUCCESS STORIES.
2020 IN REVIEW:
BUSINESS CONTINUES TO BOOM!
Pictured: FedEx opened at Premier 370 Business Park in 2020.
Here are some of the highlights for St. Peters economic development in 2020:
- FedEx Ground opened a new 490,000-sq.-ft. distribution facility at Premier 370 Business Park, creating 1,200 jobs.
- Central States Manufacturing, producer of metal roofing and siding, opened a newly built 53,600-sq.-ft. plant at Premier 370 Business Park, creating 88 jobs.
- DMI logistics company opened in a 375,000-sq.-ft. office/warehouse building in Premier 370 Business Park, creating 111 jobs.
- Holiday Inn Express opened a 4-floor hotel with 81 guest rooms on Veterans Memorial Pkwy., east of Richmond Center Blvd.
- Medline Industries is building an 811,400-sq.-ft. distribution center in Premier 370 Business Park -- a $47.5 million investment creating 150 jobs.
- St. Charles County Ambulance District is constructing a 141,562-sq.-ft. administration, training & operations facility on Salt River Rd., east of Mid Rivers Mall Dr.
- 'Project Smile' is a 142,670-sq.-ft. office/warehouse facility under construction on Spencer Rd., north of Highway 370 in Premier 370 Business Park.
- Bold on Boulevard is a 272-unit apartment complex with amenities under construction in the Town Centre development on Executive Centre Parkway and St. Peters Centre Blvd
- Clarendale St. Peters is a senior living community with a mix of independent, assisted, and memory care units opened on Mexico Road, east of Mid Rivers Mall Dr.
- Village Pointe is a new development that offers 57 maintenance-free single-family homes on Mid Rivers Mall Drive, south of Mexico Rd., plus one commercial lot.
Download this "Economic Development Year in Review" flyer (PDF) for more openings, construction, expansions, planned developments, and other economic development in St. Peters during 2020.
FEB. 19, 2019, ANNOUNCEMENT:
CENTRAL STATES BREAKS GROUND IN ST. PETERS
Central States Manufacturing, Inc. is the latest company to join the business boom in St. Peters with a new manufacturing and retail operation in Premier 370 Business Park. The $6.3 million project is the first operation for Central States in Missouri and is expected to open later this year. Click to learn more ...
MARCH 7, 2018, ANNOUNCEMENT:
AMAZON COMING TO ST. PETERS
PHOTO: Mayor Len Pagano with Rob Dixon (left), Director of the Missouri Department of Economic Development, and Steve Ehlmann (right), St. Charles County Executive, during the March 7, 2018, news conference announcing the arrival of Amazon.
The City of St. Peters is proud to welcome Amazon to our area, creating an initial 1,500 jobs at their new 855,080 sq. ft. fulfillment center in the Premier 370 development (see map below). Click to learn more …
Outstanding Quality of Life
MONEY MAGAZINE ranked St. Peters #22 in its 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Live -- the sixth time St. Peters has been on this prestigious list and the second year in a row. St. Peters also was ranked by MONEY as the Best Place to Live in Missouri for the second straight year. The publication noted St. Peters' addition of 10,000 new jobs in recent years, growing number of manufacturing and logistics companies, developing Town Centre "downtown" area, and an Old Town favorite business, plus the affordability of St. Peters' homes.
- 26 parks with 1,500 acres of parkland, 27+ miles of paved
trails, and public golf course ranked in the top 25 improved in the
U.S. by Golf Advisor
- World-class St. Peters Rec-Plex, home of the U.S. Olympic
Festival, U.S. Olympic Diving Trials, collegiate and state high school
swimming and diving championships, hockey tournaments and skating
- Minutes to Convention Center, casinos and Missouri wine country
- St. Louis Cardinals baseball and Stanley Cup champion St. Louis Blues are a short drive away
- Cultural Arts Centre, Performing Arts Theatre, festivals, concerts and more
- High-quality, moderately priced housing options; lowest fees for City services
- Excellent schools and higher education options
Contact Us Today!
If you want to build or you're ready to occupy a building ... if you're
seeking a retail location, an office setting or an industrial site ...
if you're an established business or a starter company ... the City of
St. Peters can accommodate you.
- Advanced Manufacturing/Industrial
- Retail/Commercial/Professional Office
- Warehouse Distribution
- Mom and Pop
Contact us to learn more:
Julie Powers, firstname.lastname@example.org, 636-477-6600, ext. 1305