Business is Booming in St. Peters, MO!
- Nearly 2 million square feet of space opened in St. Peters in past year
- Easy transportation access – land, air and rail
- World Class Workforce – Midwest Values (click for video)
- Amazing Quality of Life
- Affordable housing
- Great schools and universities
- 25 parks = 1,300 acres, 20+ miles of trails
- Free concerts and festivals
ST. PETERS ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DOWNLOAD
St. Peters Development Zones
Click the images below to download printable PDF documents:
- Pull together experts for your team.
- We expedite your project with our "one stop" permitting process.
- Successful track record to keep your budget on time and on budget.
- We stay in touch with you through the process AND after you have your ribbon cutting.
- CLICK HERE for success stories.
Outstanding Quality of Life
MONEY MAGAZINE ranked St. Peters #15 in its 2017 Top 100 Best Places to Live in America -- the fourth time St. Peters has been on the list in the past decade. The publication said, "St. Peters is an ideal place to start a family in the greater St. Louis area—it’s just 25 miles from downtown (commutes average 25 minutes), and the cost of housing is very affordable, with median home prices clocking in at $208,666." Learn more ...
- 25 parks with nearly 1,300 acres of parkland, 20+ miles of paved
trails, and public golf course ranked in the top 25 improved in the
U.S. by Golf Advisor
- One million + visitors each year
to the world-class St. Peters Rec-Plex, home of the U.S. Olympic
Festival, U.S. Olympic Diving Trials, collegiate and state high school
swimming and diving championships, hockey tournaments and skating
- Minutes to Convention Center, casinos and Missouri wine country
- St. Louis Cardinals baseball and minor league Rascals are a short drive away
- Cultural Arts Centre, Performing Arts Theatre, festivals, concerts and more
- High-quality, moderately priced housing options; lowest fees for City services
- Excellent schools and higher education options
Contact Us Today!
If you want to build or you're ready to occupy a building ... if you're
seeking a retail location, an office setting or an industrial site ...
if you're an established business or a starter company ... the City of
St. Peters can accommodate you.
- Advanced Manufacturing/Industrial
- Retail/Commercial/Professional Office
- Warehouse Distribution
- Mom and Pop
Contact our Economic Development staff to learn more:
Cathy Pratt, 636-279-8203
Julie Powers, firstname.lastname@example.org, 636-477-6600, ext. 1305