While your case is proceeding through the court system, please observe the following standards:
- Appropriate dress is required. The proper attire for Court shall NOT include shorts, tank tops, hats, bandanas or sunglasses. If you appear in Court wearing any of this attire, you will be asked to leave.
- No food or drink is allowed in the courtroom.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the building.
- No talking while court is in session.
- No recording devices allowed in the courtroom.
If your plea is guilty
, you may pay the amount on the fine list by mail or in person on or before your court date. If a violation does not appear on the fine list, you must appear in court before the judge and enter your plea of guilty.
If you wish to contest a summons you must appear in court and enter a plea of not guilty. The judge will set a date for trial and witnesses will be subpoenaed. At the trial, you may present your case and any witnesses you wish to testify on your behalf may be heard.
The court will not grant continuances on the day of court. A defendant is allowed one continuance per summons before the court date.
St. Peters Justice Center
1020 Grand Teton Drive
St. Peters, MO 63376
Court office hours:
Mon.-Fri., 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Court Days, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Re-open at 5:30 p.m.
To contact the Court, call 636-279-8280.