WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO CELEBRATE ST. PETERS ...
- Lawn chairs or blankets to sit on during the Celebrate St. Peters concerts — seating will be available on the lawn and on paved surfaces.
- Cash for concessions and game tickets (no checks or credit/debit cards will be accepted.) An ATM will be available on site if you need cash during the event. NOTE: Some vendors will accept credit/debit cards.
- You may bring soft drinks and food, but no alcoholic beverages or coolers. No glass, please.
WHAT YOU CANNOT BRING TO CELEBRATE ST. PETERS ...
- Visitors may not bring pets into 370 Lakeside Park during Celebrate St. Peters, pursuant to City Code, Article II - Regulations, SECTION 240.060: RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF PARKS. This rule does not apply to any animal owned and used by a disabled person or pets staying/remaining in the RV/Tent Camping area of the park.
- Visitors may not bring glass beverage containers into 370 Lakeside Park during Celebrate St. Peters, pursuant to City Code, Article II - Regulations, SECTION 240.060: RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF PARKS. Glass beverage containers include, but are not limited to, glass bottles, glass jars and drinking glasses. Baby bottles, baby food jars and glass lined vacuum bottles are exempt.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring alcoholic beverages into Celebrate St. Peters. You may bring your own food and soft drinks, but not in a cooler. Food, soft drinks and beer will be sold at concession stands throughout the festivities.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring coolers into the Celebrate St. Peters celebration.
FREE ON-SITE PARKING / FREE SATELLITE PARKING AT MID RIVERS MALL / FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE AVAILABLE IN PARKING AREAS