Citizen Action Center (CAC)
Your "One Stop Shop" for City Business
The mission of the City of St. Peters is to provide the residents of our community with top-notch service. To help fulfill this goal, we have a Citizen Action Center (CAC) located in the atrium lobby of City Hall, One St. Peters Centre Blvd.
The CAC was formed to serve residents in a convenient, effective and timely manner. Residents find that the CAC is a one stop shop for City business as well as a terrific help desk with information about your City.
The CAC is available during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., except during holidays. You may also call the City’s 24-hour service line to report non-emergency City service related issues, register your concern or voice a compliment.
Here are some of the services the CAC offers:
- Bid Specs/Plans/Submissions: Bid specifications and plans for most projects are available at CAC. Submissions for bids are also accepted at the CAC for the City’s Purchasing Department.
- Blue Bags for Recycling: Residents may pick up additional Blue Bags for curbside recycling free of charge at the CAC. Residents can also request backboards to turn their blue bags into stand-alone containers, shown here.
- Building Permits: Upon the processing and completion of Building Permit Applications by the Transportation and Development Services group, most completed permits will be available at the CAC for payment. Permits for development, construction and remodeling are reviewed and approved by the Transportation and Development Services group.
- Help Finding Non-City Services: The CAC can help you find contact information for non-City services. CLICK HERE for a list of contact numbers for non-City organizations offering services to our community.
- Notary Services: The CAC staff provides notary services for residents at no charge with a Resident Privilege Card. Notary services are also available to non-residents for a minimal charge.
- Resident Privilege Cards: St. Peters residents can obtain their Resident Privilege Card at the CAC. Just bring a photo ID, proof of residency and download the Resident Privilige Card application (PDF) to fill out ahead of time. Your picture will be taken and a card will be issued for you on the spot.
- TDD/TTY Phone Service: Telephone service on a TDD or Telephone Device for the Deaf, is installed at the CAC as well as the St. Peters Police Department on both the emergency and non-emergency phone lines.
- Utility Payments: The CAC staff accepts utility payments for water, sewer and/or trash collection at the Citizens Action Center during regular business hours. There is also a City drop-box located on the west parking lot of City Hall for your added convenience. Payments are collected from the drop-box at 8:30 a.m. every weekday. Residents can also pay with Visa, MasterCard or Discover over the phone by calling either 636-278-2244 or 636-477-6600, or online through St. Peters BillPay service.
- Your Direct Line to City Hall 24 Hours a Day: Residents may call the City’s 24-hour service line at ext. 1225 at either 636-278-2244 or 636-477-6600 to report non-emergency City service related issues. The CAC provides municipal assistance during normal business hours. Residents may leave a voice mail after hours or on holidays, which will be addressed when normal business hours resume. Please call 911 for police, fire or medical emergencies. Residents can also submit concerns, compliments or opinions using our e-Resident services.
BACK TO THE TOP