Reservations will begin in March for the City of St. Peters’ park pavilions and athletic fields for the 2021 season.
PAVILION RESERVATIONS OPEN MARCH 1, 2021
- Online reservations begin: midnight on March 1
- Walk-in/phone reservations at the Rec-Plex begin: 9 a.m. on March 1
- Period when pavilions are available: April 1-Oct. 31
ATHLETIC FIELD RESERVATIONS OPEN MARCH 29, 2021
- Online reservations begin: midnight on March 29
- Walk-in reservations at the Rec-Plex begin: 9 a.m. on March 29
- No phone reservations will be taken for athletic fields
- Period when athletic fields are available: April 1-Nov. 30
Pavilions and athletic fields can be reserved online at www.stpetersmo.net/rec-connect. Phone reservations are available for pavilions only at 636-939-2386, ext. 1400. To register in person, visit the St. Peters Rec-Plex at 5200 Mexico Road.
Reservations for the pavilions at 370 Lakeside Park are available year-round by contacting 370 Lakeside Park at 636-387-5283.
Reservations also are available year-round for the City Centre Gazebo (for use between April 1-Oct. 31). The Gazebo is a popular venue for weddings. Folding chairs are available to rent. Contact the Cultural Arts Centre at 636-397-6903 to learn more. To reserve the City Centre Gazebo, go to www.stpetersmo.net/rec-connect or call 636-397-6903 ext. 1624.
A guaranteed reservation fee is required at time of reservation. To qualify for resident rates, a St. Peters Resident Privilege Card is required.
Visit www.stpetersmo.net/rentals or call 636-939-2386, ext. 1400, for more information on fees and policies, including COVID regulations.