Rec-Plex Schedule Updated through March 2021
NATATORIUM NEWS: Starting March 6, the Leisure Pool (including waterslide), Recreational Swimming in the 50-meter pool, and Diving Boards are all REOPENED to Members Only on the weekend! Check the Rec-Plex online calendar for hours.
FLEX REGISTRATION GUIDE:
DOWNLOAD A REC-CONNECT FLEX REGISTRATION GUIDE to learn how to reserve a spot for ice programs. (PDF)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE REC-PLEX NEWSLETTER for email updates.
GUIDANCE ON SOCIAL DISTANCING, MASKS & HYGIENE AT THE GYM*
Our staff at the St. Peters Rec-Plex continues to space out equipment, sanitize regularly, wear our masks, and plan programming in a responsible manner that balances your workout needs with all of our public health needs.
You, too, play an important role in public safety when you visit the Rec-Plex!
The CDC has a number of guidelines for various social activities, including using a gym or fitness center.
Here are a few tips that can help with public health while working out:
- Maintain at least 6 feet of separation as much as possible in areas that may lead to close contact among other people. We have helped by spacing out and limiting our fitness equipment to allow for social distancing.
- Wear a mask in areas where you could interact with others. We ask that you wear a mask whenever possible at the Rec-Plex.
- Masks are encouraged for the safety of others when social distancing is difficult and when the exercise type and intensity allows.
- If you're doing a high-intensity exercise, and you are unable to wear a mask, always stay at least six feet from others.
- Please do your part to wipe down the workout machinery and equipment before and after each use.
- Use hand sanitizer often.
- And, of course, stay home if you have any signs of infectious illness.
Please stay safe so we can all stay active!
More Information about Rec-Plex Safety Measures
Learn about inherent risk
Our staff at the St. Peters Rec-Plex continues to consider the expert health advice from the Centers for Disease Control and local health officials. As always, our first priority is the safety of our customers, staff and community.
- We’ve made a number of changes to allow for social distancing. We’ve spaced out equipment and marked areas to help separate visitors by at least 6 feet. We also added protective shield barriers at our Registration Desk and Front Desk.
- Staff members are wearing mask, and requesting that visitors wear masks.
- Cleaning and sanitation remains a priority.
- Water fountains are unavailable. We have a bottle filler station available so you can refill your water bottles. Disposable cups will also be available.
- Feel sick? Please stay home. Our policy for staff and customers is that you should stay home if you have symptoms of any infectious illness and especially if you have a fever of 100.4 or more.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the Rec-Plex and Rec-Plex South. Please use hand sanitizer after touching surfaces.
Read the tips above for more information about staying safe while working out at the gym.
These photos show some of our social distancing measures in the Fitness Rooms:
Be aware of an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19
*An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and members with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the St. Peters Rec-Plex, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
If you have any questions, our staff is here to help! Call 636-939-2386, ext.