Reservations will begin in March for the City of St. Peters’ park pavilions and athletic fields for the 2020 season. See below for specific dates and times for the reservation process:
PAVILION RESERVATIONS OPEN MARCH 2, 2020
• Online reservations begin: midnight on March 2
• In-person/phone reservations at the Rec-Plex begin: 9 a.m. on March 2
• Period when pavilions are available: April 1-Oct. 31
ATHLETIC FIELD RESERVATIONS OPEN MARCH 23, 2020
• Online reservations begin: midnight on March 23
• In-person reservations begin at the Rec-Plex: 9 a.m. on March 23
• No phone reservations will be taken for athletic fields
• Period when athletic fields are available: April 1-Nov. 30
Pavilions and athletic fields can be reserved online at www.stpetersmo.net/rec-connect. Phone reservations are available for pavilions only at 636-939-2386, ext. 1400. To register in person, visit the St. Peters Rec-Plex at 5200 Mexico Road.
Reservations for the pavilions at 370 Lakeside Park are available year-round by contacting 370 Lakeside Park at 636-387-5283.
Reservations also are available year-round for the City Centre Gazebo (for use between April 1-Oct. 31). The Gazebo is a popular venue for weddings. Folding chairs are available to rent. Contact the Cultural Arts Centre at 636-397-6903 to learn more. To reserve the City Centre Gazebo, go to www.stpetersmo.net/rec-connect or call 636-397-6903 ext. 1624.
A guaranteed reservation fee is required at time of reservation. To qualify for resident rates, a St. Peters Resident Privilege Card is required.
Visit www.stpetersmo.net/rentals or call 636-939-2386, ext. 1400, for more information on fees and policies.