Flooding at 370 Lakeside Park presented some challenges this year, but the City of St. Peters is excited to announce that our 10th annual Celebrate St. Peters festival will return to 370 Lakeside Park!
The park will be ready for another fun two-day event along the lake on Sept. 20-21, 2019. The festival is open from 4-10:30 p.m. on Friday and 11 a.m.-10:30 p.m. on Saturday, with Sawyer Brown and Head East headlining the evening Main Stage concerts. However, there will be some changes this year at Celebrate St. Peters in order to limit activities on the lawn areas that were impacted by prolonged flooding:
• Parking inside 370 Lakeside Park is limited to Reserved Parking Passes only. Reserved Parking Passes will be on sale in advance only at City Hall and St. Peters Rec-Plex from Sept. 3-20.
• Due to limited parking, arrive early and strongly consider using satellite parking at Mid Rivers Mall. FREE shuttles are available at all parking areas.
• Butch Wax and The Hollywoods’ performance has been rescheduled to a later date, to be announced.
• The Celebrate Stage has moved to the vendor area. Pete Sigmund will perform at noon. Wade Trent performs at 2:30 p.m.
• The Community News Family Area will move from the lawn to the Corporate Pavilion. Children’s entertainer Babaloo performs at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. The Home Depot Kids Workshop will take place from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Celebrate St. Peters will offer carnival rides, fireworks, game booths, food and local vendors from 4-10:30 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 20, and 11 a.m.-10:30 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 21.
Original band members of Head East will join the current lineup to perform their classic rock album “Flat as a Pancake” in a free Main Stage concert Saturday, Sept. 21, presented by KSHE 95. “Flat as a Pancake” includes the group’s signature hit, “Never Been Any Reason.” Journey tribute band SFO will open the entertainment at 7 p.m., followed by a dazzling fireworks display before Head East takes the stage.
Sawyer Brown will headline the Main Stage on Friday, presented by Mid Rivers Newsmagazine, KFAV-FM 99.9 and THE VIPER-FM 100.7. Plastic Kings, featuring former members of Contagious, will open at 7 p.m. followed by Alyssa Lynn Little.
For more information on Celebrate St. Peters 2019, visit www.stpetersmo.net/Celebrate.