Summer is sure to go quickly. Make the most of it by getting your child
involved with St. Peters Summer Camps today! A wide range of options are
available from sports to the arts as St. Peters caters to all kinds of
If you are interested in registering your child, sign-up
must be completed NO LATER than 7 p.m. on the Wednesday of the week
before camp. The registration packet can be completed here
Below are the camps that will be taking place for the remainder of the summer:
• July 1-5: Flag Football, Dance, Figure Skating, Drawing and Painting (NO CAMP JULY 4).
• July 8-12: Baseball, Volleyball, Rink Rats, Drawing and Painting
• July 15-19: Flag Football, Basketball, Figure Skating, Drawing and Painting
• July 22-26: Cheer, Soccer, Drawing and Painting (limited registrations accepted this week and NO ICE CAMPS).
• July 29-Aug. 2: Dodgeball, Dance, Rink Rats, Drawing and Painting
• Aug. 5-9: Volleyball, Baseball (NO ICE CAMPS).
fees include a T-shirt and a weekly field trip. Rec-Plex field trips
for Summer Activities Camp
and Sports Camps i
n July and August include:
Rec-Plex BBQ (July 5); At the Movies: "Toy Story 4" (July 12); Bowling
at Cave Springs Lanes (July 19); Great Skate (July 26); Kokomo Joe's
Family Fun Center (Aug. 2); and a BBQ at the Rec-Plex (Aug. 9).
St. Peters Summer Camps are held from 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday,
with before care (7-9 a.m.) and after care (3:30-6 p.m.) available for
additional fees. First-time registration
for all 2019 summer
camps must be completed in person at the St. Peters Rec-Plex, located at
5200 Mexico Road.
to learn more
about St. Peters Summer Camps, including weekly fees, camp dates and
times, field trips, before and after camps, and additional information.
may also call 636-939-2386, ext. 1400, for more information about
Rec-Plex Camps, or call 636-397-6903, ext. 1624, for more information
about Art Experience Camps.