Reservations will begin in March for the City of St. Peters’ park pavilions and athletic fields for the upcoming 2019 season. See below for specific dates and times for the reservation process:
PAVILION RESERVATIONS OPEN MARCH 1, 2019
ATHLETIC FIELD RESERVATIONS OPEN MARCH 25, 2019
- Online reservations begin: midnight on March 1
- In-person/phone reservations at the Rec-Plex begin: 9 a.m. on March 1
- Period when pavilions are available: April 1-Oct. 31
- Online reservations begin: midnight on March 25
- In-person reservations begin at the Rec-Plex: 9 a.m. on March 25
- No phone reservations will be taken for athletic fields
- Period when athletic fields are available: April 1-Nov. 30
Pavilions and athletic fields can be reserved online using REC-CONNECT. Phone reservations are available for pavilions only at 636-939-2386, ext. 1400. To register in person, visit the St. Peters Rec-Plex at 5200 Mexico Road.
Reservations for the pavilions at 370 Lakeside Park are available year-round by contacting 370 Lakeside Park at 636-387-5283.
Reservations also are available year-round for the City Centre Gazebo (for use between April 1-Oct. 31). The Gazebo is a popular venue for weddings. Folding chairs are available to rent. Contact the Cultural Arts Centre at 636-397-6903 to learn more. To reserve the City Centre Gazebo, visit REC-CONNECT
or call 636-397-6903 ext. 1624.
A guaranteed reservation fee is required at time of reservation. To qualify for resident rates, a St. Peters Resident Privilege Card is required.
Visit www.stpetersmo.net/rentals or call 636-939-2386, ext. 1400, for more information on fees and policies.