Reservations will begin in March for the City of St. Peters’ park pavilions and athletic fields for the upcoming 2018 season. New this year, an online option has been added for convenience. See below for specific dates and times for the reservation process:
PAVILION RESERVATIONS OPEN MARCH 1, 2018
- In-person reservations begin at the Rec-Plex: 5 a.m. Thursday, March 1
- Online/phone reservations begin: 9 a.m. Thursday, March 1
- Period when pavilions are available: April 1-Oct. 31
- Online reservations begin: 5 a.m. Saturday, March 24
- In-person reservations begin at the Rec-Plex: 9 a.m. Saturday, March 24
- No phone reservations will be taken for athletic fields
- Period when athletic fields are available: April 1-Nov. 30
Thanks to an updated online registration system, pavilion and athletic field reservations will be available online
this year. Phone reservations are available for pavilions only at 636-939-2386, ext. 1400. To register in person, visit the St. Peters Rec-Plex at 5200 Mexico Road.
St. Peters has 12 pavilions and 44 athletic fields available to reserve. The pavilions are available to rent in nine different parks, with fees ranging from $35-$80 for St. Peters residents and $70-$160 for non-residents, depending on the size of the pavilion. Within the City’s 44 athletic fields there are 27 ball diamonds, 15 soccer fields and two football fields.
A guaranteed reservation fee is required at time of reservation. To qualify for resident rates, a St. Peters Resident Privilege Card is required.
or call 636-939-2386, ext. 1400, for more information on fees and policies.
Reservations for the City Centre Park Gazebo next to City Hall and the large Corporate Pavilion at 370 Lakeside Park are also available year-round. To reserve the City Centre Gazebo, go online to Rec-Connect or call 636-397-6903 ext. 1624. To reserve the 370 Lakeside Corporate Pavilion, call 636-387-5283.