Updated October 2017
The screen looks different. What happened?
- We have new software for registration and facility scheduling. We went live with the software on October 9, 2017. The functionality is similar to our previous software, but there are some differences and more importantly, some added capabilities.
- Over the next year, customers will see more features rolled-out that we feel customers will find helpful. There will be more you can do online and social media links. A facility calendar of daily events for the Rec-Plex is in the planning stages.
- For Rec-Plex members, the biggest change you will notice is how the Passholder rate is displayed. The new software will show the course fees and then a discount based on your level of membership.
- Gold+ members will now be able to register online for the free classes offered in their membership!
What can I do online with Rec-Connect?
- You can view and register for most activities offered by the City of St. Peters Parks, Arts & Recreation Departments.
- You may also view the availability of pavilions and ballfields. In Spring 2018, we hope to be able to offer you the option to reserve pavilions and ballfields in City parks.
- You can view the history of your account's registration(s), view or update your current account information and make payments on your account.
- Please check back throughout the coming year as we add more features.
What do I need to register?
- You don't need to be registered to browse the offerings in Rec-Connect, but you will need to login to actually register for an activity or reserve a facility.
- If you are a Rec-Plex member, your login is the e-mail address you have on your Rec-Plex account. Click on Forgot Password and enter your email address. A link will be e-mailed to you that will be active for 24 hours. Click on the link in the email to establish your new password. Login using this new password to insure that you receive the correct rates and avoid duplication of accounts.
- Some Resident Privilege Card holders and customers who have already registered for programs prior to October 2017 may already be entered into the system. Please login with your e-mail address. If you are not already in the system, then click on Create an Account and follow the steps.
- Payment with a valid VISA, MasterCard or Discover is required at the time of registration.
- Please contact our Registration Staff at 636-939-2386 Ext.1400 during normal business hours if you need assistance or wish to register by phone.
How do I get assistance if I am having a problem with Rec-Connect?
- You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 636-939-2386 Ext.1400. Calls and emails are answered during regular normal business hours at the Rec-Plex.
What is a passholder?
- A passholder is an individual or family who has purchased a membership to Rec-Plex (either by paying in full or with our bank debit program.) A resident of St. Peters with a Resident Privilege Card is NOT a passholder. For annual pass information go to our membership page.
Why are some courses not available for Internet registration?
- Some courses have extra fees, prerequisites or special waivers. Registration for these courses must be done in person during regular business hours.
Can I purchase a Membership online?
- At this time, we do not offer membership purchases online. To purchase a Rec-Plex membership, please visit the Rec-Plex during normal business hours.
I live in St. Peters. Why didn’t I get the Resident rate?
- Some of our recreation programs offer a Resident rate. To receive the discounted rate, you must have a valid Resident Privilege Card. You may go to the Rec-Plex Registration Desk, City Hall or the CMPF during regular business hours to provide proof of residency and obtain your Resident Privilege Card. For information on the benefits and requirements, please visit our Resident Privileges page.