Traffic will be reduced to one lane in two locations on Ecology Drive for several days during daytime hours to allow crews to install storm sewer culverts in conjunction with the construction of a new storage facility. Here’s what you should know if you drive on Ecology Drive to reach Earth Centre, Recycle City, and businesses along the road:
- Work will take place both at the west end of Ecology near Mid Rivers Mall Drive and on Ecology just west of Ecology Court.
- Lane closures will take place at both locations to allow workers to remove pavement, install storm water culverts, and replace pavement.
- The daily closures will take place between 9 a.m.-3 p.m. beginning May 25, 2023, and continue over several workdays.
- Ecology Drive will reopen to two-way traffic each evening.
- The work schedule is dependent on the weather.
Please be patient and use caution as you drive through the work areas. Watch for workers to flag you through during lane closures.
For St. Peters road updates, visit our Streets Department page.