Walk-in Trash Disposal
Walk-in Trash Disposal Hours*
- Monday - Friday: 7 am - 4:30 pm
- Saturday: 7:30 am - 2 pm
- Cut-off times:
- All hand unloaders MUST arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing
- All automated tippers MUST arrive at least 15 minutes prior to closing
*Closed on City of St. Peters holidays
The City of St. Peters offers walk-in/non-commercial trash disposal service at Recycle City, 131 Ecology Drive. Disposal fees are based on volume and type of trash brought to Recycle City. The City only accepts MasterCard, Visa, or Discover for payments.
All walk-in trash customers must have valid license plates on their vehicles in order to utilize the facility. All out-of-state license plates and rental vehicles must provide a current, valid driver's license to utilize the facility.
Disposal Fees for Walk-ins/Non-Commercial Accounts
- General Public Minimum Fee - $54 (up to about 1,200 pounds)
- Resident Privilege Card Holder* - $37 (up to about 820 pounds)
- Any weight over minimum is charged at .045 per pound
- $25/unit fee will be applied to all hot tubs dumped on the tipping floor in addition to the weight of the load
- $50.00 service fee will be applied to any loads that contain prohibited, or falsely identified, materials, in addition to any applicable tipping rate charge
- Each item with Freon costs an additional fee. Click here for more information.
- Failure to pay at time of service will result in an additional $50 Drive-Off Service Fee.
Check in at the scale house before disposing trash and/or appliances.
*Must show valid Resident Privilege Card to receive St. Peters resident rates. Cardholder must be present at the time of disposal to receive resident benefit.
NOTE: Fiberglass watercraft are not accepted for walk-in trash disposal.
The services above are for non-commercial customers. Commercial customers may set up a commercial account.