The Water Service Line Repair Program provides assistance for the repair of the water service line that connects each St. Peters residence to the public water main.
- Repairs to private water service lines that run between the water meter and the first opportunity for a connection into the residential property. A water service line shall not include any portion of the line located inside or under any structure.
- Required street, sidewalk, or driveway pavement replacement
- Seed and straw for yard repair
- Permits and administrative costs
- Repair, relocation or damage to structures, retaining walls, swimming pools, sprinkler systems, electronic dog fences, air conditioning units, and landscaping
- Damage caused by water service line break
- Damage caused by contractor’s performance
- Repairs performed prior to applying into the program
Water Service Line Repair Application (PDF)