- City Government
- Utility Billing
The City of St. Peters bills for its water, sewer and trash collection services on a bi-monthly basis. You have the following options to pay your St. Peters Utility bill:
- ST. PETERS BILLPAY: Pay online using the St. Peters Utility BillPay service. When you register for St. Peters BillPay at www.stpetersmo.net/BillPay, you can get email and text alerts, set up automatic payments online, and get a copy of your bill online.
- AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS: Pay automatically from your bank account. Enroll in the Automatic Bill Payment option by completing the Authorization for Automatic Bill Payment form, and then bring the completed form and a voided check to the Utility Billing Department at St. Peters City Hall, One St. Peters Centre Blvd., during normal business hours. Forms also are available to fill out at City Hall (don't forget your voided check when you visit us).
- MAIL: Send your payment through the mail to Utility Billing, P.O. Box 9, St. Peters, MO 63376.
- IN PERSON: Pay your bill at City Hall, One St. Peters Centre Blvd., during normal business hours. We are open to the public 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., except on weekends and City holidays.
- DROP BOX: Deposit your payment any time in the drop box in the west parking lot at City Hall.
Rates and charges for the water, sewer and trash services are established by the St. Peters Board of Aldermen and are not subject to regulation by any other jurisdiction.
Water and sewer billing is based on water usage. Meters are read every two months. Residential sewer charges are based on the average water used during the winter months. Sewer charges are recalculated every spring, effective on the first billing after June 1.
Delinquent Payments: A 10 percent penalty shall be applied to all charges not paid by the delinquent date on your Utility bill. If the charges remain unpaid 25 days after the delinquent date, the service shall be terminated and not restored until all delinquent charges, additional fees and a $50 deposit are paid.
St. Peters City Hall
One St. Peters Centre Blvd.
St. Peters, MO 63376
St. Peters City Hall One St. Peters Centre Blvd. St. Peters MO 63376
P.O. Box 9
St. Peters, MO 63376
Phone: 636-477-6600 x1217
- How often will I be billed for City of St. Peters Utilities?
You will receive a utility bill from the City of St. Peters every other month (bi-monthly basis).
- What Utility services do I receive from the City of St. Peters?
All City of St. Peters residents receive curbside solid waste collection services from the City of St. Peters for trash, recycling and yard waste. Many St. Peters residents receive water and sewer service from the City of St. Peters. However, depending on where you live in St. Peters, you may receive water and sewer service from another service provider (such as Missouri American Water for water service or Duckett Creek Sanitary District for wastewater services).
The City of St. Peters provides service for trash, water, and sewer. Not all residents who live in St. Peters are served by our City utility services. Please check to see which utilities serve your address and use this utility turn-on form to request those services provided by the City of St. Peters.
Fill out this utility turn-off request form to stop receiving utility service from the City of St. Peters.
City of St. Peters Water Rates based on actual usage for 5/8" meter and 3/4" meter:
|First 4,000 gallons (min. 5/8")||$23.42||$23.42|
|Next 6,000 gallons||$4.23/thousand gallons
|Next 10,000 gallons||$3.27/thousand gallons
|More than 20,000 gallons||$2.77/thousand gallons
STATE WATER FEE: The Missouri Safe Water Drinking Act (House Bill No. 1393) requires that all water customers in the state be charged an annual fee to finance a state commission that tests drinking water to make sure that it is safe. In St. Peters, this state fee is added to your February/March bill.
Fixed Sewer Rates Based on Winter Usage
|Type of Home
||Charge per Billing
Standard Residential Service per 2-Month Billing Cycle
|Trash Collection Service