- Saturday, July 15
- 9 to 11 am (check-in from 9 to 9:15 am, Captain's Meeting at 9:20 am, races begin at 9:30 am)
- $25 per team of two
- Ages 10 and over
- Laurel Park Outdoor Pool (map)
Teams of two will build a cardboard boat to race in the Laurel Park Outdoor Pool! Prizes will be given out for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place (fastest speed), most creative design, best team name, and most spectacular sinking! $25 fee is for one team of two people. Add this event to your family's calendar and start brainstorming today!
- Teams will be put into a double-elimination bracket upon registration (teams may get a bye in the first round depending on the numbers of teams that register)
- Event will be made up of heats with two teams racing each other at a time
- Event may be divided into adult and youth categories depending upon number of registered teams.
Participants MUST follow all team and boat design rules.
Download team and cardboard boat rules
Registration is required and ends on Sunday, July 9 at midnight.
Register online at Rec-Connect