- Living & Visiting
- Trash, Recycling, Yard Waste
- Yard Waste Services
- Yard Waste Disposal at Earth Centre
Yard Waste Disposal at Earth Centre
When you arrive at Earth Centre, follow the signs and stop at our Scale House to check in before proceeding to the yard waste disposal area or to the product loading area. To dump on this property without permission is considered illegal dumping.
Yard Waste Disposal for St. Peters Residents
Free for St. Peters residents - up to 10 cubic yards (approximately 5 pickup truckloads) of yard waste per calendar year. We require a valid Resident Privilege Card in order for you to receive the benefit.
Yard Waste Disposal Fees for Non-Residents (See Note)
Nominal fees are charged for non-residents and commercial customers to drop off yard waste at Earth Centre (see chart below). The City accepts MasterCard, Visa, or Discover. Please note material sizing and other requirements listed below the regular fees. Failing to meet requirements may result in an extra service fee.
|Brown Yard Waste Bag||$2 Per Bag|
|90-gallon cart||$6 Per Cart|
|Straw Bales (no wire or rope)||$2 Per Bale|
|Christmas Trees (no longer than 8 feet in length)||$5 Per Tree|
|Pickup Truck Load (yard waste/brush only, no logs 20 inches or greater in diameter)||$35|
|Pickup Truck Load (load containing any logs/block wood 20 to 28 inches in diameter)||$45|
|Trailer (yard waste/brush only, no logs 20 inches or greater in diameter)||$50|
|Trailer (load containing any logs/block wood 20 to 28 inches in diameter)||$85|
|Single axle dump trucks (yard waste/brush only, no logs 20 inches or greater in diameter)||$50|
|Single axle dump trucks (load containing any logs/block wood 20 to 28 inches in diameter)||$85|
|Tandem Axle (yard waste/brush/logs/block wood)||$95|
|Tractor Trailer (yard waste/brush/logs/block wood)||$150|
|Service Fee charge to any load containing prohibited items or a falsely identified load||$40|
Material Sizing and Other Requirements (See Note):
- We do not accept any log or block wood larger than 28 inches in overall diameter.
- All logs greater than 20 inches in diameter must not exceed 2 feet in length.
- Any load containing a log in excess of 20 inches in diameter will be charged at the log rate.
- We do not accept any material over 8 feet in length.
- Clean chip loads must be 100 percent clean for a clean chip rate.
- We do not accept sod, dirt, rock, or tree stumps.
Note: Any load dumped on City property that does not meet the size requirements itemized, and/or contains prohibited items, will be subject to a service fee (in addition to the original fee):
- Chips falsely identified as clean - $40 service fee
- Loads containing materials exceeding the size requirements or including prohibited items: $40 service fee