- Living & Visiting
- St. Peters Rec-Plex
- Advertising & Partnerships
Advertising & Partnerships
What are the benefits of advertising with the Rec-Plex? The facility is open year-round and sees over a million people walk through our doors every year! Your advertisement will be seen thousands of times by a diverse market each time families visit for fitness, swimming, ice skating, events, and facility rentals. Your advertisement also shows a sense of commitment to the community!
Learn more about Facility Advertising as well as Event and Program Partnerships below.
Ready to apply? Please download the necessary forms at the bottom of this page.
Sensory Trail Sponsorship
The City of St. Peters is currently looking for partners to help us build a Sensory Trail at City Centre Park behind Ollie's Fun Forest Playground! Learn more at the link below.
Browse our advertising locations using the tab below, then check out the Rec-Plex Advertising Price List.
The Rec-Plex hosts several hockey tournaments per year at state and national levels with tens of thousands of people visiting from around the country. Every three years we host State Wars, an international roller hockey tournament that brings in thousands of people from around the world!
The Rec-Plex is home to the Saint Peters Hockey Club and Carshield AAA Hockey, which together total about 850 skaters. In addition, about five local high schools rent our ice, totaling about 300 additional skaters.
Several other recreational groups rent our ice during the week, such as Hockey North America, totaling about 100 more skaters each week.
We also conduct a variety of figure skating programs and public skating sessions year-round, with about 1200 people on our ice each year.
Home to the Saint Peters Figure Skating Association, which has over 120 members that use our facility year-round, and host events like Figure Skating Shows, which bring in up to 1,000 people for performance over three nights.
Types of ads include vinyl dasher ads and banners. Please download the Rec-Plex Facility Advertising Price List in the Forms section above for more information.
- The Rec-Plex hosts many swims meets each year, including the MSHSAA Boys State High School Swimming and Diving Championships and the Gateway Athletic Conference Boys Swimming Championships, which is made up of 14 public High Schools in the surrounding school districts. These events bring thousands of people into the Natatorium each year.
- The Rec-Plex is home to the Rec-Plex Sharks, which has almost 200 swimmers on its roster, and hosts several swim meets per year as well. These meets bring in about 7,000 additional people per year.
- The Natatorium is also rented by the Lindenwood University Swim Team, as well as several local High Schools during swim season.
Types of ads in this space includes banners and posters. Please download the Rec-Plex Facility Advertising Price List in the Forms section above for more information.
- The Rec-Plex has over 7,500 members that use our fitness facilities each year, such as the cardio room, weight room, indoor track, aerobics rooms, and Dynamic Training Room.
- The facility hosts several basketball tournaments per year, and also hosts volleyball tournaments each weekend, with 1,000 people filling the South gymnasiums each time.
- The North Gymnasium is in use all day everyday, with members and patrons playing basketball, pickleball and volleyball, and taking fitness classes.
We offer companies the opportunity to put banners in the Gymnasiums. Please download the Rec-Plex Facility Advertising Price List in the Forms section above for more information.
This publication goes out to over 30,000 St. Peters, Cottleville and City of St. Charles households and businesses three times per year. Ads start at just $250!
Please download the Rec-Plex Facility Advertising Price List in the Forms section above for more information.
Event & Program Partnerships
The Rec-Plex hosts several events and programs each year that draw hundreds of local families to our facility. Sponsor an event for as little as $100 and show your support of the St. Peters Community! View and download the 2023 Event & Program Partnership Price List in the section below.