Leave your worries behind and enjoy the outdoors at 370 Lakeside Park's RV Campground! Located on a 140-acre lake inside a 500-acre park, 370 Lakeside's RV Campground is close to popular destinations and just 30 minutes west of St. Louis. 75 full-service RV sites (including 25 paved sites, five paved ADA-approved sites, and 66 level gravel sites) are available to reserve.
RV Campground Information
- Rotomill (gravel) is 15 feet wide, with a minimum of 15 feet of grass area next to the rotomill.
- Pull-through site is 35 feet by 71 feet minimum total width, and back-in site is 35 feet by 61 feet minimum total width.
- All sites have 20, 30 and 50-amp service.
- Level gravel sites, free Wi-Fi, paved roads, picnic tables on concrete pads, and a fire ring
- Clean comfort station with restrooms, showers, and laundry
- Pets welcome! Must be leashed.
- Convenience store at RV check-in station
- Patrolled by community service officers and park rangers 24 / 7
- Access to nearby sand volleyball, play area, horseshoe pits and the Old Tyme Picnic Pavilion
- Resident rates for fishing/boat launch and archery at 370 Lakeside Park (Note: visit the RV Check-In Station before accessing the water. The lake is closed to boating and fishing from December through February.)
- 4.5-mile pedestrian and bike trail around the lake
Primitive Campground Rental - Groups Only
Only one group primitive campsite is available for rent. This site does not have water, sewer or electric hook-ups, but water is nearby.
The group primitive campsite includes:
- Six Picnic Tables
- Four Cooking Rings
- Four Lantern Hooks
- Bonfire Ring
- Gravel off-road parking at each end for up to two standard vehicles
- Campers receive free boat launch and fishing passes
- Access to comfort stations with restrooms, showers and laundry facilities
The road in the group primitive area is one way. You should turn right and go around the loop. We ask that you do not go left at the entrance.
Note: Limited parking is available only on the right side of the road and on the ends of the group area. Additional parking is available at the marina.
If the primitive campsite is not reserved, the bonfire ring is available to people at the park to rent.
- $30 for the day (if the site has not been reserved overnight).
- There is no limit on the number of people (if the site has not been reserved overnight).
- Permit begins at 2 p.m. and ends at midnight.
- Permit holder must observe all park, lake and campground rules.
- Fire must be extinguished before leaving the campsite.
- Permit holder may use the limited parking area designated for the group campsite ONLY. Overflow parking is available at the marina.
- If anyone stays the night, all applicable limits and fees apply.
- If the group campsite is not reserved, any registered guest can use it on a first-come, first-served basis. Please visit the RV check-in station prior to making plans.
Paved/Rotomill Site Fees
Check-in time is 2 p.m. Check-out time is noon. Rates include full-hook up-water, sewer, and electricity.
|Paved Sites||Rotomill (Gravel) Sites|
|Monthly Fees (Nov.-March only)*:||$990-$1090||$864 - $964|
Special: Stay six consecutive nights and get the seventh night free!
Weekly and monthly fees must be paid in full to receive the discount. 60-day maximum stay at weekly or daily rates. Stays in non-wheeled sleeping units have additional restrictions.
RV Sites include up to six people, one wheeled sleeping unit, and one tent. Cost for additional guests is $2 per person per day, 12 people maximum per site. Additional tent is $10 per day. Maximum of two tents per site.
*Winter Monthly Guests Only (November through March): Payment must be made in full to receive the monthly rate. Guests of the RV Park who book at least a month at a time also receive temporary memberships at the St. Peters Rec-Plex!
Extra fees apply for additional people or sleeping units.
Primitive Campground Fee:
Fee is $30 per night for up to 15 people and six tents for the main group campsite. Larger groups can rent the surrounding 10 additional campsites for an extra $10 each.
- We cannot guarantee a reservation without a minimum payment equivalent to one night's stay.
- If a guest cannot make a payment, we cannot guarantee the reservation. The sites will be on a first come/first served basis upon arrival.
- If canceled 30 or more days out from the check-in date, you may either:
- Reschedule the reservation for another date, based on availability for no additional charge, or...
- Receive a refund of the prepaid amount, with a processing fee of $10 subtracted from the refund
- If canceled less than 30 days out from the check-in date:
- You may reschedule for another date based on availability for no additional charge, or...
- A cancellation fee equivalent to one night's stay will be charged, and the balance will be refunded.