370 Lakeside Pavilion Rentals
370 Lakeside Park offers two pavilions available for rental all year long. The Sunset Pavilion offers seating for up to 100 with a beautiful vantage point overlooking the lake. The Corporate Pavilion is St. Peters' largest pavilion with seating for up to 300 available and kitchen facilities available when renting the entire pavilion. For more information about renting either the Sunset Pavilion or Corporate Pavilion, see below.
- Make your reservation in person at the 370 Lakeside Park Office or by calling 636-387-5253.
- Current Resident Privilege Card must be presented to receive resident benefits
- Reservations can be made no more than two years in advance of the date requested.
- All payments must be made by the permit-holder. MasterCard, VISA or Discover are accepted for phone reservations.
- No refunds will be issued due to inclement weather.
- Certain festivals and events will require additional permits and licensing.
- CLICK HERE for a printable download with rental fee information and a map with rental areas at 370 Lakeside Park.*
- See below for additional rental rule agreements for use of 370 Lakeside Park pavilions.
Located on the east side of 370 Lakeside Park, the Sunset Pavilion offers seating for up to 100 people. The Sunset Pavilion is available to rent all year long, beginning at 9 a.m. and ending a half hour before sunset.
Sunset Pavilion Rental Fees:*
| Type of Fee|| Monday-Thursday || Friday-Sunday |
| St. Peters Resident|| $50|| $75 |
| Non-resident/Event|| $75|| $100 |
| Generator-provided electricity|| $15/hour|| $15/hour|
| Damage Deposit**|| Equal to total rental price|| Equal to total rental price|
Total rental fee is due at time of booking. This amount is non-refundable and non-transferrable. Damage deposit is due 30 days prior to permit date.
**Damage Deposit Information: The damage deposit will be refunded post-event once determined that area rented is left in the same condition in which it was found. Renter is responsible for reparation of damage arising from their use of area. If deposit is made by cash or check, it will be refunded by check. If paid by credit card it will be refunded to the same credit card used for payment. It could take up to 30 days to process the refund.
Pavilions are scheduled in accordance with St. Peters City Code Chapter 240. Fees are subject to change.
CLICK HERE to download rules regarding rental of the Sunset Pavilion.
Located centrally inside the beautiful 370 Lakeside Park, St. Peters' largest pavilion offers seating up to 300 people with full electricity. Each wing of the pavilion seats 150 persons with a courtyard in the center. Kitchen facilities also are available for full pavilion rentals. Additional areas surrounding the Corporate Pavilion, including the lawn areas and boat dock, are also available to rent.
A $100 nonrefundable payment is required to hold the date when the reservation is made. Full balance is due 30 days before the event.
Cancellation Policy: 30 days advance notice is required for a refund. A processing fee of $100 will be withheld.
CLICK HERE to download rules regarding rental of the Corporate Pavilion.*
SEE ABOVE for more information about rental fees, including a printable download with rental fees and rental areas.
*PLEASE NOTE: All rates and conditions on this website are subject to change. Always check with us for the latest information.
370 Lakeside-Corporate Pavilion