370 Lakeside Corporate Pavilion
St. Peters' largest pavilion is available for rentals year-round. Each wing of the pavilion seats 150 persons with a courtyard in the center. For more information about renting the Corporate Pavilion, see below:
- Corporate Pavilion rental fees
- Review rules regarding rental of the Corporate Pavilion
- You must present a current Resident Privilege Card to receive resident benefits.
- Make your reservation in person at the 370 Lakeside Park Office or by calling 636-387-5253.
- Reservations can be made no more than two years in advance of the date requested.
- A $100 nonrefundable payment is required to hold the date when the reservation is made and the balance is due in full 30 days before the event.
- All payments must be made by the permit-holder. MasterCard, VISA or Discover are accepted for phone reservations.
- Cancellation Policy: 30 days advance notice is required for a refund. A processing fee of $100 will be withheld.
- No refunds will be issued due to inclement weather.
- Certain festivals and events will require additional permits and licensing.