- City Government
- Parks, Recreation & Arts
- Outdoor Pools
- Throw a Birthday Pool Party
Throw a Birthday Pool Party
Make that birthday party one to remember this summer - book your pool party at one of our outdoor pools! Check out our options below at both The Cove at St. Peters and Laurel Park Pool.
We will begin reserving outdoor pool birthday parties for the 2023 pool season on Monday, April 3.
Reserve online through Rec-Connect or by calling 636-939-2386 ext. 1400
Party Timeslots Available
- 12:30 pm to 2 pm
- 2:30 pm to 4 pm
- 4:30 pm to 6 pm
Party Pavilion Fee
- Resident $45 (Max seating for 22 people)
- Non-Resident $65 (Max seating for 22 people)
- Resident $35 (Max seating for 30 people)
- Non-Resident $55 (Max seating for 30 people)
- $6 per person (The Cove) and $4 per person (Laurel Park) including adults - paid at the pool check-in desk on the day of the party
- Party participants will receive a wristband (max of 30 wristbands available)
- You may bring a cake, cupcakes, and/or goodie bags
- No other outside food or drinks are permitted with the exception of bottled water.
- Party participants with wristband will receive a discount on food and drink purchase from the concession stand (a 20% discount on hot, made-to-order items and up to a 50% discount on beverages and pre-packaged snacks)
- Cleanup services are not provided. Parties are responsible for cleaning up at the end of the party.
- Parties are responsible for taking down all decorations.
- Anyone entering the pool gates (infants through seniors) must pay admission or have a valid Outdoor Pool Pass, regardless if you are entering the water or not.
- No currency larger than $20 will be accepted.
- It is the responsibility of patrons when entering the facility to read and obey all the posted signs for their safety.
- All children still in diapers must wear approved swim diapers due to health and safety issues. Diapers are for sale at the pool.
- No rafts or inner tubes. Only baby/infant pool floats no greater than 36 inches in diameter will be allowed.
- No squirt guns or torpedoes. Soft rubber or foam toys only. No hard plastic or rubber objects.
- Parties must have at least one adult for every 10 children under 10 years of age.
Inclement Weather Policy
- The party has the option to cancel and receive a full refund (minus a 10% processing fee) up to 48 hours in advance if inclement weather is in the forecast or parties may reschedule at no penalty. Cancellations or rescheduling should be done by contacting the Registration Desk during Registration Hours at the St. Peters Rec-Plex.
- If inclement weather arrives on the day of the party: If the party pavilion is used for a minimum of 45 minutes, and you've had more than 1.5 hours of available pool time based on scheduled arrival time, no refund will be issued. If inclement weather arrives before the scheduled arrival time, the customer may contact the pool during business hours and decide if they would like to continue with the party. If inclement weather occurs upon arrival, they can have the party delayed by up to one hour. If the weather does not clear up after more than an hour, the party may then be canceled with a full refund. At that time, the party must exit the facility.
City of St. Peters Hold Harmless: As a condition of use of any City of St. Peters Parks and Recreation facility or participation in any program, sports league, class, recreation or fitness activity, you agree as a participant or parent/guardian of a participant in the program, to assume all risks and hazards of engaging in or spectating at any city activity or facility, including assuming all risks for personal injury, death and property damage. You further agree to hold harmless the City of St. Peters, its staff, instructors, volunteers, officials, sponsors, partners or representatives from liability for any losses, damages or injuries that may occur in any way as a result of these activities or facility uses - regardless of cause. As a participant or parent/guardian of a participant, you may choose not to accept the City of St. Peters liability waivers at which time you may withdrawal from the registration without incurring a cancellation fee. Such withdrawals must be in writing and received within 24 hours of registering. Emails must be sent to Rec-Connect.