Rent an Outdoor Pool After Hours
Check out these after-hour rental options at the City of St. Peters' outdoor pools! (Outdoor pool rentals are unavailable during public swim hours.)
We will begin accepting reservations for outdoor pool after-hour rentals beginning Monday, April 3. Reserve online through Rec-Connect website or by calling the Rec-Plex Registration Desk at 636-939-2386 ext. 1400. Registration hours are Monday through Friday 9 am to 7 pm and Saturday 9 am to 3 pm, except on City holidays.
The Cove at St. Peters After-Hours Pool Rental (7:30 pm to 10 pm)
|Facility Packages||Time||St. Peters Resident||General Public|
Entire Facility - Up to 200 People
|Leisure Pool and Spray Pad -|
Up to 200 People
Laurel Park After-Hours Pool Rental (7:30 pm to 10 pm)
|Number in Party||Time||St. Peters Resident||General Public|
|Up to 150 People||2.5 Hours||$450||$550|
- To receive resident rates, customer must have a valid St. Peters Resident Privilege Card (RPC). To learn more about obtaining a RPC, please visit the St. Peters Resident Privilege Card web page.
- To have the concession stand open during pool rental, there will be a flat $150 charge in addition to the rental price.
Rules & Regulations
- Companies and Organizations reserving an outdoor pool for an after-hour rental must provide and meet the insurance requirements at the time you reserve your rental:
- Minimum acceptable coverage is one million dollars in liability per occurrence and two million dollar aggregate per use
- The City of St. Peters must be named as additionally insured.
- Email a copy of your insurance form to Rec-Connect (email) before making a reservation.
- All rentals start at 7:30 pm and end at 10 pm.
- No private rentals on holidays.
- The number in your party includes anyone who will be present during the rental, whether or not they plan to swim.
- Private rentals must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Food and beverage may be brought into the pool; however, alcohol and glass containers are not allowed
- Pool toys may be used with the approval of the manager on duty.
- All games in the pool must be approved by the manager on duty.
- All rules and regulations listed at the pool must be followed. Permit holder is responsible for the behavior of any guests. Parental supervision is required. We recommend a ratio of 1 adult for every 10 children.
- The permit holder is responsible for the removal and proper disposal of all food, decorations, and trash from the pool area. This includes the pool deck, locker rooms, retrieving lost and found articles, etc. Clean-up shall be completed by the end of the permitted time. Please plan enough time at the end of your rental for clean-up in order to avoid overtime charges. The City will provide cleaning supplies if needed.
- The City is not responsible for any items left after your scheduled permit time.
- The pool will open and close at the time listed on the permit. The permit holder and all guests must be off the premises by the end of the permitted time (10 pm). Overtime usage (any time not scheduled on your permit) is chargeable at $150 per quarter hour.
- A minimum of 24 hours' notice is required for cancellations, and all cancellations must be made during normal Rec-Plex Registration hours (Monday through Friday 9 am to 7 pm, and Saturday 9 am to 3 pm excluding holidays).
- Cancellation will result in cancellation fees will be 10% of the rental total. This applies to ALL cancellations not initiated by the City.
- If the City closes the pool due to inclement weather, no cancellation fee will be charged. Every effort will be made to reschedule cancellations due to weather.
- If a rental is underway and reaches the ½ waypoint, no refunds will be given due to inclement weather. If the rental has not reached the ½ waypoint, and the pool will be closed due to inclement weather, the remaining time may be rescheduled or a refund given for the time not used.
- Private rentals will be cancelled for inclement weather if it is raining so hard that you cannot see the bottom of the pool or if lightning is striking in the area for over 30 minutes. No refunds are issued if the permit holder decides to cancel early if these circumstances do not apply; however, each rental will be reviewed on an individual basis.
City of St. Peters Hold Harmless: As a condition of use of any City of St. Peters Parks and Recreation facility or participation in any program, sports league, class, recreation or fitness activity, you agree as a participant or parent/guardian of a participant in the program, to assume all risks and hazards of engaging in or spectating at any city activity or facility, including assuming all risks for personal injury, death and property damage. You further agree to hold harmless the City of St. Peters, its staff, instructors, volunteers, officials, sponsors, partners or representatives from liability for any losses, damages or injuries that may occur in any way as a result of these activities or facility uses - regardless of cause. As a participant or parent/guardian of a participant, you may choose not to accept the City of St. Peters liability waivers at which time you may withdrawal from the registration without incurring a cancellation fee. Such withdrawals must be in writing and received within 24 hours of registering. Emails must be sent to Rec-Connect (email).
Please Note: Fee and options on this page are subject to change. Check with the St. Peters Rec-Plex to confirm details.