Report Resident Concerns

St. Peters residents may report non-emergency City service-related issues to the Citizen Action Center (CAC). You can also reach CAC by phone seven days a week, 24 hours a day. A representative will answer during regular business hours and you can leave your concern via voice mail after hours for us to register on the next business day. You may also submit your concern online via e-Resident.

Examples of topics that you may want to register your concern about, voice a compliment or state a point of view are:

  • Abandoned or derelict vehicles
  • Animals - For animal concerns, especially related to human or animal safety, please call 636-278-2255. Animal Control Officers are available 7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, for a more immediate response.
  • Cable / Telecommunications
  • Drainage / Erosion
  • Health
  • Illegal dumping
  • Mosquitoes
  • Ordinance violations
  • Public health and safety
  • Storm drains
  • Street light out
  • Traffic control
  • Water quality or leaks
  • Other City-related business

Although the CAC staff can help you in a variety of ways, please remember to call 911 for police, fire or medical emergencies.

PRIVACY NOTE: Information the City receives via email or online forms is considered public records and subject to release upon public information requests per Chapter 610 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri, Missouri’s Sunshine Law. If you would like to submit a concern or complaint, any information submitted, including names, phone numbers, addresses, etc., may not be protected from disclosure if requested through a Public Information request.