Citizen Action Center (CAC)
Your One-Stop Shop for City Business
The mission of the City of St. Peters is to provide the residents of our community with top-notch service. To help fulfill this goal, we have a Citizen Action Center (CAC) located in the atrium lobby of City Hall, One St. Peters Centre Boulevard
The CAC was formed to serve residents in a convenient, effective, and timely manner. Residents find that the CAC is a one-stop shop for City business as well as a terrific help desk with information about your City.
The CAC is available during regular business hours except during holidays. You may also call the City's 24-hour service line to report non-emergency City service-related issues, register your concern or voice a compliment.
Here are some of the services the CAC offers:
- Building Permits: Upon the processing and completion of Building Permit Applications by the Transportation and Development Services group, most completed permits will be available at the CAC for payment. Permits for development, construction and remodeling are reviewed and approved by the Transportation and Development Services group.
- Help Finding Non-City Services: The CAC can help you find contact information for non-City services.
- Notary Services: The CAC staff provides notary services for residents at no charge with a Resident Privilege Card. Notary services are also available to non-residents for a minimal charge.
- Resident Privilege Cards: St. Peters residents can obtain their Resident Privilege Card at the CAC. Just bring a photo ID, proof of residency and download the Resident Privilege Card application (PDF) to fill out ahead of time. Your picture will be taken and a card will be issued for you on the spot.
- Utility Payments: The CAC staff accepts utility payments for water, sewer or trash collection at the Citizens Action Center during regular business hours. There is also a City drop-box located on the west parking lot of City Hall for your added convenience. Payments are collected from the drop-box at 8:30 am every weekday. Residents can also pay with Visa, MasterCard or Discover over the phone by calling either 636-278-2244 or 636-477-6600, or online through St. Peters BillPay service.
- Your Direct Line to City Hall 24 Hours a Day: Residents may call the City's 24-hour service line at either 636-278-2244, ext. 1225 or 636-477-6600, ext. 1225 to report non-emergency City service-related issues. The CAC is staffed during regular business hours. Residents may leave a voice mail after hours or on holidays, which will be addressed when regular business hours resume. Please call 911 for police, fire or medical emergencies. Residents can also submit concerns, compliments or opinions using our e-Resident services.