- News & Video
- About SPTVnow.net
SPTVnow.net is the City of St. Peters' government-access channel, producing a variety of programming important to our residents:
- Live weather and news updates
- AM/PM rush hour traffic
- Health and pollen indices
- City events and programs
- Live coverage of Board of Aldermen and Planning and Zoning Meetings
The channel also airs educational programming from select outside sources.
Tune to SPTVnow for the latest weather conditions. Check out our continuous ticker crawl at the bottom of the screen for weather and news. During severe weather conditions, SPTV interrupts its regular broadcast schedule to show a live traffic camera and weather radar.
- SPTV St. Peters Television Online streaming live and On Demand
- AT&T U-verse Channel 99 - follow the menu prompts to "St. Peters Television."
- SPECTRUM Cable Channel 992
As a service to the community, SPTVnow also airs announcements of special events provided by local not-for-profit organizations on our Community Bulletin Board, which airs when there is no scheduled programming on SPTV.
Local non-profit or not-for-profit organizations may promote an upcoming special event on the Community Bulletin Board by providing all necessary information including date, time, location, and cost (if applicable) to the Cable Editor at least two weeks prior to the first desired broadcast date. Also, please include an information phone number for broadcast along with a contact name and phone number (not for broadcast).
Send your announcement to the SPTVnow Bulletin Board Email. You also may bring your announcement in writing to St. Peters City Hall, or fax or mail your announcement to:
The Cable Editor
City of St. Peters
Attn: The Cable Editor
P.O. Box 9
St. Peters, MO 63376
Board of Aldermen Meetings
The City of St. Peters is governed by an elected mayor and eight aldermen, two aldermen representing each of the City's four wards. The St. Peters Board of Aldermen meets at the St. Peters Justice Center usually on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month. Work sessions typically begin at 5 pm, with the Board meeting beginning at 6:30 pm.
Planning & Zoning Commission Meetings
This official Commission is responsible for City planning and zoning and works to assure that proposed project developments meet existing requirements. The Commission approves home occupations and also checks proposed developments for compliance with all other applicable regulations. The St. Peters Planning and Zoning Commission meets at the St. Peters Justice Center on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm. These meetings are broadcast live on SPTV.
Fit for Duty
Fit for Duty takes viewers through a high-energy, 30-minute workout led by servicemembers with expertise in fitness training. The show makes it simple to follow along and complete exercises demonstrated by the instructors.
Grill Sergeants is a weekly, half-hour cooking show featuring some of the military's top chefs as they guide viewers through step-by-step menu preparation, along with important nutrition and food safety tips.
Dr. David Granet hosts a variety of professionals from the health and medical fields on a broad array of health related topics. Each half-hour program provides the viewer with current and valuable information on how to improve one's health and well-being.
Meet the Author
Meet the Author promotes literacy, and an interest in reading and writing, by giving students direct access to authors who share their personal stories, offer their writing tips, and encourage students to "keep reading, keep writing, keep dreaming."
Road to Recovery
Road to Recovery aims to promote the societal benefits of alcohol and drug use disorder treatment, laud the contributions of treatment providers, and promote the message that recovery from alcohol and drug disorders in all its forms is possible.
Taking Control of Your Diabetes
Steven V. Edelman, M.D., founder of the acclaimed diabetes education organization Taking Control Of Your Diabetes, brings his unique approach to diabetes education to public television. Taking Control of Your Diabetes combines in-depth discussions between renowned health professionals with interviews from people living with diabetes.
Upfront St. Peters
The award-winning Upfront St. Peters show brings you closer to your community with stories about St. Peters events and programs important to you!
Ward Update brings you important information from the Mayor of St. Peters and members of the Board of Aldermen. Two members of the Board as well as the Mayor are featured on each show, and they discuss important information that impacts both the neighborhoods and the entire City of St. Peters like street projects and new businesses, as well as current issues facing the City. Ward Update is a City of St. Peters Production.
- 2022 Telly Award (Bronze) for SPTV Art Gallery: Works of World War II Veteran and His Late Wife
- 2021 Telly Award (Silver) for SPTV St. Peters Virtual Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony
- 2021 Telly Award (Silver) for SPTV Sunset Fridays On the Road 2020 - Serapis, Pete Sigmund, and Wade Trent
- 2019 Telly Award (Silver) for SPTV UpFront St. Peters feature "Dual Stream Recycling"
- 2019 Telly Award (Silver) for SPTV UpFront St. Peters feature "Trash Truck Super Fan"
- 2019 Telly Award (Silver) for SPTV UpFront St. Peters feature "Senior Lifeguards"
- 2015 Telly Award (Bronze) for SPTV feature on figure skater Angelina Huang advancing to national U.S. Figure Skating competition
- 2014 Telly Award (Bronze) for SPTV UpFront St. Peters show featuring former St. Peters Spirit hockey player returning with Stanley Cup as member of NHL champion Chicago Blackhawks
- 2011 Telly Award (Bronze) for SPTV UpFront St. Peters show featuring Celebrate St. Peters
- 2009 Telly Award (Bronze) for SPTV UpFront St. Peters show
- 2008 Telly Award (Bronze) for SPTV UpFront St. Peters Business show
- 2008 Telly Award (Bronze) for SPTV Health File show
- 2007 Telly Award (Bronze) for SPTV recycling special
- 2007 Telly Award (Bronze) for SPTV St. Peters UpFront show in response to a January 2007 ice storm
- 2006 Telly Awards (2 Bronze) for SPTV public service campaign about wearing seatbelts
- 2005 Telly Award (Bronze) and National Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors (NATOA) 2nd-place award for 100 Years of Diving Excellence, an SPTV show created in conjunction with the 2004 U.S. Olympic Diving Trials at the St. Peters Rec-Plex