About the Rec-Plex
Often called our community's crown jewel, the St. Peters Rec-Plex is home to family recreation and athletic events as well as fitness club-quality workout facilities, fully accessible to people of all abilities. The Rec-Plex serves as a welcoming place for people in the community to work out, get fit and have fun!
Built in 1994, the Rec-Plex opened to the U.S. Olympic Festival's aquatic events. For its 10-year anniversary, the Rec-Plex played host to the 2004 U.S. Olympic Diving Trials. In 2007, the Rec-Plex nearly doubled in size to 236,000 square feet with an expansion that added the Rec-Plex South facility and tripled the space for workout facilities in the original Rec-Plex building.
Few places have all the facilities that the Rec-Plex has to offer, from a world-class natatorium for swimming and diving to NHL-size ice rinks to state-of-the-art fitness machines and an indoor track. We are proud to offer low monthly rates for family and individual passes to make the Rec-Plex as affordable as possible. Rec-Plex Passholders can take advantage of our facilities, free aerobics classes and discounts on many other fitness classes and recreational programs. The Rec-Plex is also open to daily admission, and much of the Rec-Plex is available to rent for any number of occasions.
The St. Peters Rec-Plex is to be the premier community center for the City of St. Peters residents and for St. Charles County regional sports partners in providing and delivering the best programs and facility experiences in recreation, aquatics, health, wellness and competitive sports that will create lifetime memories for all through accessible and affordable programs and services.
Our Mission is to offer and deliver the best practices and experiences in facility and program management for recreation, wellness, aquatics, fitness and sports at all levels to create a community facility of choice for residents and the region for years to come in the most cost-effective manner.
- How do I get a St. Peters Resident Privilege Card?
- Can I visit the Rec-Plex if I'm not a Member?
- How much does a Rec-Plex Membership cost?
- How much does a Rec-Plex Day Pass cost?
- When is the Rec-Plex open? What about the fitness areas, pools and ice rinks?
- How old must a child be to visit the Rec-Plex without an adult?
- When does my Rec-Plex Membership expire?
- How do I cancel my Rec-Plex Membership?
- Does the Rec-Plex accept SilverSneakers, Silver & Fit, and Renew Active?
- How do I register for classes and programs at the Rec-Plex?
- What can my kids do at the Rec-Plex?
- Am I considered a resident if I live in St. Charles?
- Am I considered a resident if I live in Cottleville?
- How do I register for St. Peters Summer Camps?
- How much does a St. Peters Summer Camp cost?
- How do I book a Birthday Party at the Rec-Plex?
- How can I apply for a job at the Rec-Plex?
- How do I receive a program or activity refund?
- How can I volunteer at the Rec-Plex?
- How much does it cost to rent space at the Rec-Plex?
- What size skates are available at the Rec-Plex?