Make a Map
GIS stands for Geographic Information System. GIS captures, stores, analyzes, manages, and presents data that are linked to location. On the page below, you can find GIS resources that will help you find information related to property in the City of St. Peters. The data is not 100% accurate in all instances. Please use this data as a general representation of property you are searching, and take into account that the sources used for this information may vary in accuracy. (See the disclaimer below.) Use of the GIS tools will require a.cgm plug-in (for interactive maps) or Adobe Acrobat (for static.pdf maps). If you wish to use and access information, you are responsible for installation of these programs. The City of St. Peters is providing this information as is and has created instructions and documentation adequate for its use. While we have tested the solution on a variety of PCs, that does not guarantee that it will work on all computers.
The maps and other digital, graphic or tabular information provided by the City of St. Peters were compiled from surveys, recorded deeds, plats, planimetric maps, and other public domain records. While every effort has been made to preserve the integrity of the data, the accuracy varies and should not be relied upon for anything other than reference.
As stated in the City Code, City is not liable for the dissemination of such information or for any costs, claims (whether meritorious or not), damages, injuries or expenses for any inaccuracies in or omissions from such information provided pursuant to the City Code.
In addition, City makes no warranties and/or representations with respect to such information and further expressly disclaims any and all warranties and/or representations regarding the, present and continued, usability, accuracy, completeness, validity, appropriateness, compatibility, suitability, format, composition, content, inclusiveness, scope detail, reliability, transferability, and "computer-virus-free" condition, of such information and the medium on which such information is provided.
This GIS service allows you to view different parts of the City and choose data layers such as property boundaries, city parks, street names, etc. This service is offered at no charge. Below, you can try different types of interactive maps:
- Standard Search Interactive Map: Search for addresses (with or without aerial imagery), parks and subdivisions to receive detailed information. The information is then linked to provide the ability to display a map or plat of the search results.
- Ward Interactive Map: If you live in St. Peters, you can find out what ward you live in and which Aldermen represent your ward.
- Parks Interactive Map: Get a map with all City of St. Peters parks. Click on the parks displayed on the map to get detailed park information. You also can determine the closest park to any given address.
- Zoning Interactive Map: This map shows all the different zoning classifications in the City of St. Peters. You can also search an address to find out its zoning classification.
- Floodplain Map (takes you to FEMA web page)
You can download the standard maps below in pdf format. The maps have pre-determined data layers for viewing or to print.
Adobe Acrobat Reader must be used to view static maps. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You can order standard maps with pre-determined data layers. The City of St. Peters plots maps large enough to view detail (36 x 47 inches) and contain basic themes such as zoning or wards. Each map costs $15, plus shipping costs if applicable.
- Ward Map printed: Map includes all four aldermanic wards in St. Peters, as well as other information, including parcel boundaries, subdivision names and street names. The printed size is 36 x 47 inches. The cost per map is $15, plus shipping costs if applicable. Order online.
- Zoning Map printed: Map includes all the different zoning areas in St. Peters, as well as other information, including parcel boundaries and street names. The printed size is 36 x 47 inches. The cost per map is $15, plus shipping costs if applicable. Order online.
- City Limits and Parks Map printed: Map includes the City of St. Peters' limits and all our parks, as well as other information, including trails, parcels and street names. The printed size is 36 x 47 inches. The cost per map is $15, plus shipping costs if applicable. Order online.
You may request a special order map printed at 36 x 47 inches. A map may contain any combination of six features that are provided in the available feature listing. Each map costs $35, plus shipping costs if applicable. Order online.
A GIS Dataset CD contains data maintained in the City of St. Peters GIS plus additional data that is available from the State of Missouri. Each CD costs $30, plus shipping costs if applicable. Order online.
St. Charles County Assessors Data - This interactive website allows you to search recent changes to property information maintained by St. Charles County.
MSDIS - The Missouri Spatial Data Information Service provides public access to GIS and census data about the State of Missouri.
CARES - The Center for Applied Research and Environmental Systems site is another Missouri GIS resource.
National Map Viewer - View our region and other parts of the nation.