St. Peters Volunteer Program
The City of St. Peters has an active and successful Volunteer Program full of people helping our community. Volunteers are busy making St. Peters a better place to live. In return, they meet new people, gain new experiences, and learn more about their community. Our volunteers share their time, skills and talents for the City of St. Peters, and we truly appreciate their service.
A wide range of people volunteer for the City--youth, seniors, families, businesses, and organizations such as churches and Scouts take part in the program. Many volunteers gain practical, useful work experience and new skills through the program.
The St. Peters Volunteer Office screens, places, develops and coordinates our volunteers, matching them with positions that meet their interests. We have plenty of volunteer opportunities, from assisting with special events to providing clerical support to helping people enjoy the cultural and recreational riches of our community. Volunteer positions are available during the week and on weekends, from one day a week to special one-day events. We work with volunteers to find positions that fit their schedules.
DOWNLOAD OUR VOLUNTEER HANDBOOK TO LEARN MORE.
BACK TO THE TOP
The City of St. Peters has plenty of volunteer opportunities, from assisting with special events to providing ongoing support to City departments. We will periodically update volunteer opportunities here. Please contact us for more information about volunteering for the City of St. Peters.
- FORT ZUMWALT INVITATIONAL, Jan. 9, St. Peters Rec-Plex
- GIRLS' GATEWAY AREA CONFERENCE MEET, Feb. 9 & 11, St. Peters Rec-Plex
- GIRLS' STATE SWIMMING & DIVING CHAMPIONSHIPS, Feb. 19-20, St. Peters Rec-Plex
- Earth Centre Trash Pickup. The Earth Centre is looking for assistance with debris pickup around the building.
- Cultural Arts Centre positions:
- Cultural Arts events -- theatre, music, demonstrations, workshops, tours and dances
- Art receiving/art hanging/art receptions
- St. Peters/Central County Community Emergency Response Team (CERT). Volunteers will be trained to assist emergency personnel in areas such as light search & rescue, CPR, and disaster relief and preparedness operations. Visit their website to learn more.
- Adopt-A-Road - Individuals, families, and/or volunteer groups needed to adopt a roadside and pick up litter.
- Adopt-A-Stream - Individuals, families, businesses and civic groups can adopt a section of a stream. You will periodically clean your adopted stream in order to preserve and improve water quality and the appearance of the City.
- Adopt-A-Trail - Individuals, families, businesses and civic groups needed to adopt a portion of a St. Peters hiking/biking trail and pick up litter.
- Clerical and Reception - Throughout the year, City of St. Peters departments seek volunteers to assist with clerical and reception positions.
- Parks - The Parks Department regularly seeks help with minor grounds maintenance and park cleanup projects.
Read full descriptions of St. Peters' volunteer positions.
Contact us today
if you're interested in any of our volunteer opportunities!
BACK TO THE TOP
How to Sign Up
If you're interested in volunteering for the City of St. Peters, you can contact us and learn more about how you can help. We work with you to find a volunteer position that fits your interests and your schedule. You can:
BACK TO THE TOP