ATTENTION, ACTIVE OLDER ADULTS!
Members of select Medicare health plans can enjoy a FREE basic Rec-Plex Membership!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
SPTV VIDEO ABOUT THE ADVANTAGES OF REC-PLEX MEMBERSHIP:
The St. Peters Rec-Plex offers more membership options than ever, ranging from month-to-month to multiple-year passes. Family passes cover your children up to 26 years of age. And, grandparents can buy a "Grandparent Family Pass" for you and your grandchildren to enjoy the Rec-Plex together.
PLUS, WE NEVER CHARGE AN ENROLLMENT FEE!
All St. Peters Rec-Plex passholders enjoy access to fitness and recreational facilities, member discounts and more.
As a St. Peters Rec-Plex member, you have access to:
- Nearly 10,000 square feet of fitness! Cardio, strength training and heavy lifting rooms include state-of-the-art equipment.
- Indoor rubberized Sportflex track.
- OPEN PLAY basketball, volleyball and pickleball.
- 3,300-square-foot leisure pool with a 130-foot waterslide, current channel and play features for family fun.
- 50-meter pool for recreational swimming and adult lap swimming.
- NHL-size rink with public ice skating sessions FREE to members.
- FREE Group Aerobics classes!
- FREE Active Older Adult classes!
- Free access to Laurel Park Pool (annual passes only).
- Family locker rooms and adults-only locker rooms.
- FREE use of towels, basketballs and locks for lockers.
- Tot Drop babysitting services (discounted for members).
- Member discounts on many of our fitness classes and recreational programs, including 10% off greens fees and cart rental at St. Peters Golf Course.
- GOLD PLUS members also receive many more FREE classes and programs, including Kettlebell and RPX Cycling, plus 50% off greens fees and cart rental at St. Peters Golf Course, FREE Tot Drop for children on Family & Grandparent Passes, and FREE skate rentals. LEARN MORE.
Rec-Plex Membership Options
CHECK THE TOP OF THE PAGE FOR A PRINTABLE DOCUMENT WITH ALL OF OUR MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS AND RATES
Membership options at the St. Peters Rec-Plex are:
- Month-to-Month debit plan (for regular Rec-Plex passes -- not available for GOLD PLUS)
- 1-Year Pass with options for one lump sum payment or monthly debit (GOLD PLUS available)
- 2-Year Pass for one lump sum payment (GOLD PLUS available)
- 3-Year Pass for one lump sum payment (GOLD PLUS available)
The multiple-year passes give you the best bang for your buck, while the Month-to-Month pass gives you an opportunity to try out the Rec-Plex without a big commitment.
Register for your Rec-Plex Pass at the Rec-Plex, 5200 Mexico Road.
Come to the Registration Desk and be prepared to take a photo for your
card. New members must bring a voided check to enroll in monthly bank debit programs, including the debit only "Month-to-Month" option.
Registration hours are: Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.-7 p.m., and on Saturday from 9 a.m.-3 p.m., except on City holidays.
If you have more questions, feel free to give us a call at 636-939-2386, ext. 1400.
and offerings are subject to change. Verify current prices and other information with the St. Peters Rec-Plex.
Rec-Plex GOLD PLUS Membership
Want to get even more out of your St. Peters Rec-Plex membership? GO FOR THE GOLD! The Rec-Plex GOLD PLUS Membership lets
you take advantage of all the benefits reserved for a Rec-Plex member
PLUS so much
Look at all the extras you receive as a GOLD PLUS member:
FREE CLASSES & PROGRAMS**
Trainer Initial Consultation
- Rec-Plex Xtreme (RPX) Cycling (indoor stationary bikes that get you "spinning")
- Kettlebell & Kettlebell for Beginners
- Youth Fitness Orientation
- Aerobic Group Exercise
- Power (Vinyasa) Yoga
- Tai Chi & Seated Tai Chi
- 50+ Weight Training Class (ages 50 and
- 50+ Balance & Coordination Strength Class (ages 50 and up)
- Deep Water Aqua
- Aqua Aerobics for
- Aqua Cardio
- Adult Drop-In
- Stick & Puck Hockey
- Hockey 101 for Adults
(or Daddy) & Me
for ages 5-8
- Youth Weight Training for ages 10-15
- New Year’s Eve Lock-In
- 50% DISCOUNT ON GOLF RATES & 25%
DISCOUNT ON GOLF MERCHANDISE
- With a GOLD PLUS membership, you’re entitled to
50% off normal golf rates at St.
Peters Golf Course as well as 25% off golf merchandise.
- NOTE: Rates cannot be combined with other discounts.
Rates are only valid for GOLD PLUS members. Your Rec-Plex membership
card MUST be presented when checking in. Potential rate reductions from
November through February depend on weather conditions.
- FREE TOT DROP
- FREE Tot Drop babysitting for children on Family & Grandparent GOLD PLUS Passes. Tot Drop usage is subject to availability. We
encourage advance registration. Tot Drop Rules of Use apply.
- FREE SKATE RENTAL**
- Rent your ice skates for free when you skate at a
public session at the Rec-Plex.
present your GOLD PLUS membership card to receive benefits. We require
advance registration for courses.
Free courses/programs are subject to
availability. Courses/programs with insufficient advance registration
are subject to cancellation. If necessary, course offerings may be