Rec-Plex Fitness Fest / January 2013 Promotion
Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014
9 a.m.-3 p.m.
FREE Admission & Tours
find out why the St. Peters Rec-Plex is such a great, family-friendly
environment for people to have fun and get fit! Try out the facility for FREE during Fitness Fest and
get a tour from our friendly staff. Sign up as a new annual member (anytime during January 2014) and
receive one of three items for FREE: 1) a special moisture-wicking
Rec-Plex T-shirt, 2) multi-function pedometer/heart rate monitor, or 3)
yoga mat. This special is good for any new annual members during the entire month of January 2014, while supplies last.*
The Rec-Plex has low rates for both St. Peters residents and non-residents, and there’s never an enrollment fee. SEE PHOTOS OF THESE ITEMS
Check out these Rec-Plex activities for FREE on Saturday, Jan. 18:
- Fitness Rooms and Indoor Track, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Volleyball, 9 a.m.-noon
- Basketball, noon-3 p.m.
- Swimming & Diving, noon-3 p.m.
- Ice Skating, 12:30-3 p.m. (and FREE skate rental)
- Tot Drop babysitting services will be available FREE during Fitness Fest for parents who want to try out the fitness area. Space is limited, so advance reservations are encouraged. Call 636-939.2386, ext. 1602.
Assessments are available from 8-10:30 a.m. Advance registration is
required. Sign up as a new member ahead of time and reserve your Fitness
Assessment from a certified personal trainer at no charge. These
assessments are FREE to Rec-Plex members and $25 to the general public.
the family! The Rec-Plex Natatorium offers a large heated family
leisure pool (with water play features, large whirlpool/current channel,
and 130-foot waterslide), recreational swimming, adult lap swimming,
spa and sauna.
Our NHL-size ice skating rink is a
great place to skate. During Fitness Fest, we’re offering FREE ice skate
rental to the public.
If you’re interested in getting
fit for the New Year, keep in mind that the Rec-Plex offers FREE group
aerobics classes to members. And, new members receive a FREE Body Basics
class to introduce you to our 8,500-square-foot fitness rooms full of
state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. GOLD PLUS members
also get many extra FREE classes and programs, including a Personal
Trainer initial consultation.
*Not valid for month-to-month passes.
For more information, call 636.939.2FUN (2386).
DID YOU KNOW?
- At no extra cost to all of our customers, the Rec-Plex has a
“Personal Trainer on Duty” in the fitness rooms at certain high-traffic
times so that you can get expert advice on fitness and on how to use the
- The adults-only locker rooms near the fitness areas at the Rec-Plex include both steam and sauna.
- There's never an enrollment fee to join the St. Peters Rec-Plex!