Rec-Plex Fitness Fest
Saturday, Jan. 16, 2016
9 a.m.-3 p.m.
FREE Admission & Tours
find out why the St. Peters Rec-Plex is such a great, family-friendly
environment for people to have fun and get fit! Try out the facility for FREE during Fitness Fest and
get a tour from our friendly staff.
Check out these Rec-Plex activities for FREE on Saturday, Jan. 16:
- Fitness Rooms and Indoor Track, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Demo Fitness Classes (check back for schedule)
- Volleyball, 9 a.m.-noon
- Basketball, noon-3 p.m.
- Swimming & Diving, noon-3 p.m.
- Ice skating public session, 12:30-3 p.m. with FREE ice skate rental!
- Fitness Assessments are available from 8-10:30 a.m. Advance registration is required. FREE to Rec-Plex members; $25 to the general public.
the family! The Rec-Plex Natatorium offers a large heated family
leisure pool (with water play features, large whirlpool/current channel,
and 130-foot waterslide), recreational swimming, adult lap swimming,
spa and sauna. Plus, skate on our NHL size ice rink during the public session. During Fitness Fest, ice skate rental is FREE!
If you’re interested in getting
fit for the New Year, keep in mind that the Rec-Plex offers FREE group
aerobics classes to members. And, new members receive a FREE Body Basics
class to introduce you to our 8,500-square-foot fitness rooms full of
state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. GOLD PLUS members
also get many extra FREE classes and programs, including a Personal
Trainer initial consultation.
For more information, call 636-939-2386.
DID YOU KNOW?
- At no extra cost to all of our customers, the Rec-Plex has a
“Personal Trainer on Duty” in the fitness rooms at certain high-traffic
times so that you can get expert advice on fitness and on how to use the
- The adults-only locker rooms near the fitness areas at the Rec-Plex include both steam and sauna.
- There's never an enrollment fee to join the St. Peters Rec-Plex!