'Leisure Line' Recreational & Cultural Events Guide
Published three times per year, Leisure Line informs
residents about City of St. Peters recreation, arts, classes, events, amenities and more. You can also learn more about the St. Peters Rec-Plex, Cultural Arts Centre, St. Peters Golf Course and St. Peters parks.
Click on the links below to open the entire Leisure Line publication
or a specific section of Leisure Line. Each link downloads a PDF document. Each PDF also contains a number of links that will help you find more information on our website or register for classes using Rec-Connect.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration for 2014 winter/spring programs begins Monday, Dec. 2, for St. Peters residents and Rec-Plex pass-holders, and Saturday, Dec. 7, for the general public.
WINTER/SPRING 2014 LEISURE LINE
READ BY SECTION:
- COVER STORIES (Resolution Jump-Start Special, Fitness Fest and Burn Off the Bird Weekend)
- REC-PLEX GENERAL INFORMATION (About the Rec-Plex, Memberships and Daily Admission, Accessibility and Other Policies, Hours of Operation, How to Register for Recreation Programs)
- Day Trips and Tours
- Special Events
- Parties and Facility Rentals
- Summer Camps
- Diving and Scuba
- Aqua Aerobics
- Ice Skating
- Hockey Programs
- Sports (Adult Leagues, Youth Baseball, Fast Pitch Softball Clinic)
- Fitness Programs (Fitness Classes, Personal Training, Triathlons, Fencing and more)
- St. Peters Golf Course
- St. Peters Parks
- Cultural Arts Centre
- Our Advertisers