St. Peters: World-Class Work Force - Midwest Values!
WATCH VIDEO to learn more about St. Peters: World Class Work Force - Midwest Values
VIDEO: NATIONAL REAL ESTATE FIRM RANKS ST. PETERS 11th AMONG NATION'S SMALL CITIES. St. Peters is the top-rated town in Missouri on the list.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL LIST.
The City of St. Peters, Missouri, has a world-class work force—with Midwest values. We're a City that works, with a quality of life that's second to none. Come see why we have ...
- Great schools and neighborhoods
- Top-rated customer services for businesses and residents ... at low tax rates and a top bond rating.
- A thriving business climate, welcoming new companies and growing our hometown companies.
- Top-notch local health care facilities that help St. Charles County rank as one of the healthiest counties in Missouri.
- 1,283 acres of parkland with 20 miles of paved trails to ride and relax ... or ride to work.
- At the center of everything, with easy, accessible transportation ... 15 minutes to an international airport or even award-winning wineries.
- Money Magazine says that St. Peters is one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America.
The St. Peters difference? It's the people, the work ethic. We're here to make your business better. We make it easy to Shop St. Peters.
Let this special part of the Show Me State show you what makes St. Peters a great place to live, work and play.
St. Peters—World-Class Work Force, Midwest Values!
If you want to build or you're ready to occupy a building ... if you're
seeking a retail location, an office setting or an industrial site ...
if you're an established business or a starter company ... the City of
St. Peters can accommodate you. Contact our Economic Development staff to learn more:
Julie Powers, Director of Planning, Community & Economic Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
, 636.477.6600, ext. 1305