FREE Parking & Shuttles • FREE Admission • FREE Concerts • FREE Kids' Activities
We've got another great line-up of
entertainment, carnival rides, vendors and more in the works for Celebrate St. Peters 2015! This page will
be updated as plans develop. Please check back.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO CELEBRATE ST. PETERS ...
- Lawn chairs or blankets to sit on during the Celebrate St. Peters concerts -- seating will be available on the lawn and on paved surfaces.
for concessions and game tickets (no checks or credit/debit cards will
be accepted.) An ATM machine will be available on site if you need cash
during the event.
- You may bring soft drinks and food, but no alcoholic beverages or coolers.
WHAT YOU CANNOT BRING TO CELEBRATE ST. PETERS ...
- Visitors may not bring pets into 370 Lakeside Park during the Celebrate St. Peters event,
pursuant to City Code, Article II - Regulations, SECTION 240.060:
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF PARKS. This rule does not apply to any animal
owned and used by a disabled person or pets staying/remaining in the RV/Tent Camping area of the park.
- Visitors may not bring glass beverage containers into 370 Lakeside Park during Celebrate St. Peters, pursuant
to City Code, Article II - Regulations, SECTION 240.060: RESTRICTIONS
ON USE OF PARKS. Glass beverage containers include, but are not limited
to, glass bottles, glass jars and drinking glasses. Baby bottles, baby
food jars and glass lined vacuum bottles are exempt.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring alcoholic beverages into the Celebrate St. Peters celebration.
You may bring your own food and soft drinks (but no coolers). Food, soft
drinks and beer will be sold at concession stands throughout the
- Visitors are not allowed to bring coolers into the Celebrate St. Peters celebration.
FREE ON-SITE PARKING / FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE AVAILABLE IN PARKING AREAS