New Year's Eve Lock-In
Ring in 2013!
Start Time:7:00 PM
End Time:7:00 AM
Location Address:St. Peters Rec-Plex
Address2:5200 Mexico Road
Who says New
Year's Eve celebrations are only for adults? Under adult supervision,
children ages 8-13 can have the time of their lives swimming, ice
skating, and participating in other specially planned
activities at the St. Peters Rec-Plex. Parents, rest assured that the Rec-Plex staff will provide a safe
and enjoyable environment for your child.
The cost is $50 per person
for St. Peters residents & Rec-Plex annual Passholders, $60 per person for
the general public. The event is FREE to Rec-Plex GOLD PLUS members. Lock-in participants can purchase items from the
food court during the evening.
Please note: Each child
MUST be registered in advance. NO REGISTRATION WILL BE TAKEN AT THE
DOOR. An emergency contact/parental authorization form must be completed
and be submitted at check-in.
- CHECK-IN – Parents may check their children in beginning at 7:00 p.m. on December 31, 2012. The Parental Authorization Form must be turned in at that time. Please insure that all personal property be properly marked with participant’s name and phone number.
- ACTIVITIES – All activities are supervised by adults. Participants may swim, ice skate, play basketball, and more. In addition, there are planned activities in each area at specific times throughout the evening.
- WHAT SHOULD WE BRING? – Swimsuit, towel, locks for the lockers (key locks with a pin are suggested), sleeping bag (if desired), pillow (if desired), money for food (if desired). Ice skates are furnished.
- FOOD - The Food Court will be open if participants wish to purchase additional food items. Food Court hours are 7:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
- SLEEP - Children may bring a sleeping bag, which will be placed in the pool bleacher area. The Aerobics Room is our designated Quiet Room. Make sure that the participants name and phone number is on the sleeping bag and any other belongings.
- SPECIAL NEEDS – If your child has any special needs, please complete that section of the Parental Authorization Form and notify staff at the time of check-in.
- PICK-UP – All participants must be picked-up no later than 7:00 a.m. on January 1, 2013. An adult must sign out each child. If a child is picked up after 7:00 a.m. the following late charges will apply: $5.00 initial charge and an additional $1.00 per minute for each minute after 7:05 a.m. per child. Late charges are due at the time the child is signed out.
Call 636.939.2386, ext. 1400, for more information.